5th Arrondissement Latin Quarter Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Apt, 1 Bedroom, 1Bathroom (sleeps 4).
This 40m² apartment is perfectly adapted for 2. It sleeps a maximum of 4 guests with the good quality leather sofa bed. It is located on the 1st floor (with elevator). The apartment has been recently refurbished.
Located in a stone building, the apartment offers 5 tall and large double glazed windows with open view on trees.
On entering the apt, a corridor leads to the bedroom and bathroom on the right and the main living area straight on.
The main leaving area is wide. It offers :
• A living room area with convertible leather sofa for 2 and a low table,,
• TV and a small stereo for Iphones/Ipads.
• a “bistrot” table for breakfast ( 5 chairs available )
• a large bar with 4 stools where on can easily have dinner.
• a kitchen behind the bar
• it is lit by 3 large windows with curtains and metallic shades
The bedroom is directly linked to the nice bathroom. It offers a queen size bed, a large closet, a small desk and a bookshelf. Sunlight bathes the bed by 10 am.
The large bathroom ( for Parisian standard) offers a bathtub with shower, toilets and a sink & mirrors. It is worth noting that is has a large a tall window with curtains obviously.
The apt location is a perfect base to visit Paris : based in the heart of the old Paris, facing Notre Dame and the trendy Ile saint Louis with, at walking distance, the Marais where are the best clothes shops of Paris. The Sorbonne University, the famous Jardin des Plantes, the Pantheon, the arenes de Lutece, Luxembourg garden and the Cluny Museum of Medieval arts are all steps away. Cross the street and stroll along the banks of the Seine, enjoy a drink on one of the many barges or dance Tango in the “Tino Rossi” square in summer evening time.
It stays 10 minute by subway to most interesting Paris locations AND is a very charming and restful area to be appreciated after a whole day shopping and walking through museums.
- The Latin Quarter area and the neighbouring Saint Germain area are very lively and full of restaurants, cafés, Jazz clubs, cinemas and trendy shops.
- The Latin Quarter is a very lively area. Walk to “Rue Mouffetard” & “place de la Contrescarpe” to have an outside dinner, stroll in the nearby and beautiful “Jardin du Luxembourg”, visit Ile Saint Louis, Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Pantheon, the Sorbonne university, le “Paradis Latin” Cabaret and the Saint Germain area. One finds plenty of restaurants, shops, cinemas and many cultural sites to visit.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
About The Owner
It is the main residence of owners daughter. She rents it when away.
The Owner purchased this apartment in 2000
Why The Owner chose 5th Arrondissement Latin Quarter
Quartier latin is the best central location in Paris, and so typically Parisian.