• Oceanfront GROUND floor unit located in the newest and highly upgraded phase 2
• Almost 2400 sq. ft. including the huge extended patio (only offered on ground floors) largest 2 bedroom plan at Las Palomas
• Expanded patio area, only ground floors offer this and huge grass play area outside our condo
• We guarantee to give you the best approved rates at Las Palomas
• Our condo was toured by AAA representatives and Las Palomas management and both stated that seeing this unit was a deciding factor in awarding the 4 Diamond Rating to the resort
• PASSPORTS or PASSPORT cards ARE REQUIRED for anyone over 15 years of age
• 58' wall mounted plasma TV in the family room, Bose sound system, iPod playing/docking/charging station & DVD player.
• Master bedroom offers a 42' wall mounted flatscreen, and DVD player
• The 2nd bedroom has a 32” wall mounted flatscreen and DVD player.
• High speed internet, laptop computer (yes, we provide one) & work station for your personal use, Wi-Fi for your own laptop/I-pad, and a digital WALL SAFE.
• Master suite with an ocean view, 2nd bedroom has a custom made bunk bed with a king-size lower bed & a queen size upper bed & its very own private patio.
• Fully stocked kitchen with Stainless appliances
• If this one doesn't work for you, we also offer a 1 and 3 bedroom in the building next door. All in phase 2, take your pick from our selection of a 1, 2, or 3 bedroom condo
See additional links below. Have a large group? Give us a call. All three can sleep a total of 18
Las Palomas Resort:
• Situated in the Sandy Beach resort area of Puerto Peñasco (Rocky Point), Sonora, Mexico, Las Palomas Beach & Golf Resort is a vacation destination set against the Sea of Cortez, a 3 ½ to 4 hour drive (212 miles) from Phoenix and Tucson, Arizona, and 677 miles from San Diego, California. Las Palomas is the first resort in Rocky Point to earn the elite 4 diamond rating from AAA. Only 3% of the 32,000 AAA approved hotels enjoy this rating.
• Las Palomas Beach and Golf Resort is the largest master planned resort community in all of Puerto Peñasco, which means it offers more amenities to you than at other resorts. It offers palapas on the beach, beach volleyball, water slides & kiddy pools, negative-edge pools, Jacuzzi's, swim-up bars, lazy rivers w/rafts included, high-end lounge chairs with optional face shields, pool-side eateries, upscale restaurants, fitness center, convention halls, onsite Spa and MUCH, MUCH, more...All within the secured grounds of Las Palomas which is gated and guarded by security 24/7! Restaurants include: La Maria Bistro, Citron, & pool-side eateries.
• Las Palomas is a Seaside Golf Community, so bring your clubs. On-site 18-hole Jack Nicklaus-designed golf course. Our condos include a Resident Golf Membership, which allows our guests to pre-book tee times 30 days in advance and receive an amazing deal on rates, currently $35 for 18 holes and the cart.
• Our rental management company requires the person who checks-in to be age 25 or older. This person must also stay for the duration of your visit. This is a non-smoking unit and there are no pets allowed. If you are interested in booking, we will send you a detailed E-mail addressing each and every concern you may have along with additional links for your convenience and clear directions for booking.
Being Quoted A Lower Rate From Another Owner:
WARNING, NEW RULES EFFECTIVE 1/1/2014: All rentals at Las Palomas MUST go through the official rental pool. Although each unit is individually owned, Las Palomas controls the rates. If another owner is stating that they will send your keys, book you as an owner, guest of owner, or offering rates less than we are quoting, you will be renting illegally. Security at the main gate and front desk has been instructed to deny entry. The unit you may be renting under the table will have restricted services which may include no phone, cable, maid service, no pool and common area access, and other features you would expect. You can also be assured that the quality of the illegal unit, it’s furnishings, accessories, bedding, electronics, etc. will not have met Las Palomas minimum standards for the resort approved and managed rental pool. It’s supposed to be a vacation, not a nightmare. Only rent through a legitimate owner that is following the rules.
Keywords: Rocky Point, Mexico, Condo, Ocean Views, Ocean Front, Resort, Golf Resort, Beachfront, Mexico, Condo, Las Palomas, Sandy Beach, Luxury Condo, Water Sports
This is one of my favorite condos we have ever stayed in the 2 bedroom is ground floor and AWESOME!!
We treat this as a business and personally visit our units at least 1 time per month. During those trips we maintenance our own properties and make improvements on each and every visit. We offer many high end custom features that most units do not offer and continue to receive extremely positive feedback from every guest about the details and over the top amenities that we offer.
We have been vacationing in Puerto Peñasco (Rocky Point) for many years. We have stayed in most of the resorts in the area. We fell in love with Las Palomas & all of the amenities they offer. There is really no need to ever leave the resort! They have several pools, Jacuzzis, swim up pool bars, pool side eateries, 4 star restaurants, spa services, work out facility, convention/meeting center, wedding packages, banana boat rides, para-sailing, jet ski rentals, you name it....
24 hour security, on-site 18-hole Jack Nicklaus-designed golf course, (our units also offer a full resident golf membership that allows our guest/renters discounted rates and preferred tee times), daily maid services, plasma TV's, DVD players, Bose sound system,laptop computer (yes, it’s included in your unit) Wi-Fi, (bring your own laptop/I-pad for use throughout the condo), custom electronic wall safe, upgraded appliances, upgraded pillow-top mattresses, highly upgraded decor & all the conveniences of home.
Stay in our condo and receive FANTASTIC deals on 18 holes of golf with our resident membership.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Mar 1 2014 - Nov 30 2014
2 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 6 guests; add $20 per night, per additional guest|
|Guests can no longer book directly through LP and receive the approved discounted Owner Rates. LP will charge 50% of the total amount at the time of booking and the remaining 50% 10 days prior to check in. Cancellation fee is $150 if canceling more than 10 days prior to check in and the full amount after that.|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.