|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
• Oceanfront GROUND floor unit located in the newest and highly upgraded phase 2
• Over 2600 sq. ft. including the huge extended patio (only offered on ground floors) largest 2 bedroom plan at Las Palomas
• Expanded patio area, only ground floors offer this and huge grass play area outside our condo
• We guarantee to give you the best approved rates at Las Palomas
• Our condo was toured by AAA representatives and Las Palomas management and both stated that seeing this unit was a deciding factor in awarding the 4 Diamond Rating to the resort
• PASSPORTS or PASSPORT cards ARE REQUIRED for anyone over 15 years of age
• 58' wall mounted TV in the great room, Harmon Kardon Wi-fi sound bar/ sub woofer, & DVD player.
• Master bedroom offers a 42' wall mounted flatscreen, and DVD player
• The 2nd bedroom has a 42” wall mounted flatscreen and DVD player.
• High speed internet, laptop computer (yes, we provide one) & work station for your personal use, Wi-Fi for your own laptop/I-pad, and a digital WALL SAFE.
• Master suite with an ocean view, 2nd bedroom has a custom made bunk bed with a king-size lower bed & a queen size upper bed & its very own private patio.
• Fully stocked kitchen with Stainless appliances
• If this one doesn't work for you, we also offer a 1 and 3 bedroom in the building next door. All in phase 2, take your pick from our selection of a 1, 2, or 3 bedroom condo
See additional links below. Have a large group? Give us a call. All three can sleep a total of 18
Las Palomas Resort:
• Situated in the Sandy Beach resort area of Puerto Peñasco (Rocky Point), Sonora, Mexico, Las Palomas Beach & Golf Resort is a vacation destination set against the Sea of Cortez, a 3 ½ to 4 hour drive (212 miles) from Phoenix and Tucson, Arizona, and 677 miles from San Diego, California. Las Palomas is the first resort in Rocky Point to earn the elite 4 diamond rating from AAA. Only 3% of the 32,000 AAA approved hotels enjoy this rating.
• Las Palomas Beach and Golf Resort is the largest master planned resort community in all of Puerto Peñasco, which means it offers more amenities to you than at other resorts. It offers palapas on the beach, beach volleyball, water slides & kiddy pools, negative-edge pools, Jacuzzi's, swim-up bars, lazy rivers (bring your own raft), high-end lounge chairs with optional face shields, pool-side eateries, upscale restaurants, fitness center, convention halls, onsite Spa and MUCH, MUCH, more...All within the secured grounds of Las Palomas which is gated and guarded by security 24/7! Restaurants include: La Maria Bistro, Citron, & pool-side eateries.
• Las Palomas is a Seaside Golf Community, so bring your clubs. On-site 18-hole Jack Nicklaus-designed golf course. Our condos include a Resident Golf Membership, which allows our guests to pre-book tee times 30 days in advance and receive an amazing deal on rates, currently $35 for 18 holes and the cart.
• Our rental management company requires the person who checks-in to be age 25 or older. This person must also stay for the duration of your visit. This is a non-smoking unit and there are no pets allowed. If you are interested in booking, we will send you a detailed E-mail addressing each and every concern you may have along with additional links for your convenience and clear directions for booking.
Being Quoted A Lower Rate From Another Owner:
WARNING, NEW RULES EFFECTIVE 1/1/2015: All rentals at Las Palomas MUST go through the official rental pool. Although each unit is individually owned, Las Palomas controls the rates. If another owner is stating that they will send your keys, book you as an owner, guest of owner, or offering rates less than we are quoting, you will be renting illegally. Security at the main gate and front desk has been instructed to deny entry. The unit you may be renting under the table will have restricted services which may include no phone, cable, maid service, no pool and common area access, and other features you would expect. You can also be assured that the quality of the illegal unit, it’s furnishings, accessories, bedding, electronics, etc. will not have met Las Palomas minimum standards for the resort approved and managed rental pool. It’s supposed to be a vacation, not a nightmare. Only rent through a legitimate owner that is following the rules.
Keywords: Rocky Point, Mexico, Condo, Ocean Views, Ocean Front, Resort, Golf Resort, Beachfront, Mexico, Condo, Las Palomas, Sandy Beach, Luxury Condo, Water Sports
We treat this as a business and personally visit our units at least 1 time per month. During those trips we maintenance our own properties and make improvements on each and every visit. We offer many high end custom features that most units do not offer and continue to receive extremely positive feedback from every guest about the details and over the top amenities that we offer.
Ben Leeson/Owner, please EMAIL for immediate response purchased this condo in 2009
We have been vacationing in Puerto Peñasco (Rocky Point) for many years. We have stayed in most of the resorts in the area. We fell in love with Las Palomas & all of the amenities they offer. There is really no need to ever leave the resort! They have several pools, Jacuzzis, swim up pool bars, pool side eateries, 4 star restaurants, spa services, work out facility, convention/meeting center, wedding packages, banana boat rides, para-sailing, jet ski rentals, you name it....
24 hour security, on-site 18-hole Jack Nicklaus-designed golf course, (our units also offer a full resident golf membership that allows our guest/renters discounted rates and preferred tee times), daily maid services, lareg flat screen TV's, DVD players, Harmon Kardon sound system,laptop computer (yes, it’s included in your unit) Wi-Fi, (bring your own laptop/I-pad for use throughout the condo), custom electronic wall safe, upgraded appliances, upgraded pillow-top mattresses, highly upgraded decor & all the conveniences of home.
We thoroughly enjoyed everything, from arriving on Friday 2/13, to an AMAZING, BEAUTIFULLY DECORATED AND EQUIPPED unit, it was perfectly clean and very inviting upon arrival! This particular unit is a friend of ours, Ben Leeson-whom I work with and this was our 3rd visit to his units. We ate at the poolside bar and enjoyed room service on Friday night. All was very good! The service experience during check in and check out was all very good, friendly!
As always, we were also very impressed with the amount of Security around the grounds, very comforting!
We enjoyed our stay. The unit was decorated very nicely. The only problem for us is that the ceiling fans did not work in either bedroom. We contacted the owner and he had someone come out to look at them, but the contractor said they were broke and he never came back to fix them. We are used to having air movement in the rooms while we sleep, so this was not ideal. Also, the blinds are not black out blinds and the morning sun was bright as it came through the master bedroom. However, overall the location and unit was great.
We have stayed at in this condo several times and have enjoyed it. The upgrades that were done since our last stay are very nice. Kitchen was supplied with everything you needed to cook a meal. Balcony is huge, and we enjoy just being able to walk down a few steps and have everything we want.
Loved this condo... Just beautiful... I'm one for cleanliness, really don't care about too much else and this place far exceeded my expectations. It was just gorgeous, loved the decor, furniture was modern and very new. Kitchen was supplied with everything you needed to cook a meal. Balcony was huge, pictures don't do this vacation getaway justice.
The condo is ok, it was clean and well decorated but it didn't knock my socks off. There really was no "biggest problem" it was just the overall condition of the condo. There were holes in the sofa, the front door lock set didn't really work properly, the thermostats change temps randomly and the wireless internet was spotty at best (which was a big pain the first night since I had work to complete and needed internet service). I guess the item that really irritates me the most is that the owner is aware of the issues (I sent him an email a few days after our stay) and I never even received an email back, at least acknowledge that there was issues and you'll try to make it better. I would definitely go back to this resort and the 1st floor is great but I would hesitate in renting this specific unit again due to the owners non-response.
Just wanted to thank you for the exellence of your condo. We had an awesome time with my family, we looking foward to rent this condo again. Just perfect,super kids friendly.
Stay in our condo and receive FANTASTIC deals on 18 holes of golf with our resident membership.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Mar 1 2015 - Nov 30 2015
2 night minimum stay
The tax rate on ALL rentals for ALL Las Palomas condos will be 16.45% effective 1/1/2015.
2015 Holiday Rates April 2/3/4, May 22/23/24, July 3/4/5 $325 per night with 3 night minimum.
Guests can no longer book directly through LP and receive the approved discounted Owner Rates. LP will charge 50% of the total amount at the time of booking and the remaining 50% 10 days prior to check in. Cancellation fee is $150 if canceling more than 10 days prior to check in and the full amount after that.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.