Pacific Grove House Rental Photos and Description
House, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 4) + Babies
This home sits on a wonderful corner in Pacific Grove with nice views of the Monterey Bay. Its in an ideal location walking distance to everything. Please read our reviews about this.
* You can walk one block to the Monterey Bay and search the beach for sea glass or sea shells. Downtown is also a very close walk and very quaint with lots of restaurants/shops.
* There are numerous stores and restaurants plus a movie theater in proclaimed 'Last Small Town In America'. Very quaint restaurants and stores.
* Very close to beach, Monterey Bay Aquarium ( 4/10 mile), Cannery Row, Fisherman's Wharf and of course if you golf - Pebble Beach, Spanish Bay, Del Monte just to name a few of the famous golf courses nearby.
* All wood floors and tile floors. No carpet. Updated home with new Milgard windows with screens, freshly painted inside and out, outdoor patio table with new chairs, propane BBQ and outdoor bar area with sink, new appliances, new kitchen dishes, pots and pans, living room furniture - couch and love seat with brand new 42' Flat Screen TV and DVD player. Books and DVDs available for your use.
* We have so much to offer you to make your stay incredible. We even have games (Monopoly, Scrabble, cards and DVDs and books/magazines and more) that you can play at the kitchen table that expands. We don't have a crib but we do have a Pack and Play for babies. We even have sand buckets and shovels for the beach.
* Ask us- we probably have it or can get it! We even have a backyard which is rare in Pacific Grove and a garage for your car!
* We have two sitting areas - one exposed to the sun and one under shade with outdoor table/chairs, wet bar and privacy.
Nearby Scenic Attractions
17-MILE DRIVE: This world-renowned drive along the Pacific Ocean to Pebble Beach and Carmel begins at the doorstep of Pacific Grove.
CANNERY ROW and the MONTEREY BAY AQUARIUM: Made famous by John Steinbeck's novels, Cannery Row is only a 5-minute drive or a short walk along our waterfront hike-and-bike path. Cannery Row boasts the world-acclaimed Monterey Bay Aquarium, famous restaurants and shops.
CARMEL-BY-THE-SEA: It's only a 10-minute drive from our home to this renowned quaint village known as Carmel by the Sea, and to the historic Carmel Mission Basilica.
BIG SUR, CA and POINT LOBOS, CA: These areas on spectacular Pacific Coast Highway 1 comprise some of the most beautiful scenery in the world. You can picnic and return to our home in the same day.
OLD FISHERMAN'S WHARF: Begin and end the walking tour of Monterey CA's historic Spanish-era adobes at Fisherman's Wharf. See the Custom House, California's First Theater, Larkin House, R.L. Stevenson House, and much more!
WORLD-FAMOUS GOLF COURSES: Pebble Beach, Spyglass, Spanish Bay and many others are only minutes away from our home.
LOVER'S POINT BEACH: The largest of the many sheltered, white-sand beaches is less than 10 minutes walk from our home.
NATURE'S SHOWCASE: From the bottom of the street, enjoy the migration of the gray whales (October through March), the antics of frolicking sea otters and the ever-changing variety of sea life (year round). See the Monarch butterflies, one of the few migrating insects, as they winter here.
POINT PINOS LIGHTHOUSE: 98 Asilomar Blvd, Pacific Grove, CA
This is only a 5-minute drive from our home.
Start out going west on Ocean View Blvd. toward Grand Ave. for 0.1 mile.
Turn right to stay on Ocean View Blvd. for 1.3 mile. Turn left onto Asilomar Ave./ Asilomar Blvd. Continue to follow Asilomar Ave. for 0.2 miles until you reach 98 Asilomar Blvd.
PACIFIC GROVE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
The Pacific Grove Chamber of Commerce is a great source of information about the history, sights and events in 'Butterfly Town U.S.A.'
MONTEREY BAY AQUARIUM
If you’re looking for a private home near Monterey Bay Aquarium, Ours is the answer. 4/10 of a mile walk. Wonderful experience
Google the address 124 Third Street, Pacific Grove, CA 93950 to view our great central location -we are close to the Monterey Bay in between Monterey Bay Aquarium and Cannery Row and also downtown Pacific Grove. The best location!!
House With Monterey Bay Views That Is Close To Everything! Very close to Beach, Monterey Bay, Downtown Pacific Grove, Cannery Row, 4/10 mile walk to Monterey Bay Aquarium, Beach, Pebble Beach, Carmel, Asilomar,Cannery Row, Fisherman's Wharf, Near The Monterey Bay Marine Sanctuary!!! Plus Brand New On The Wall 42' Flat Screen TV with DVD player and backyard with 2 sitting areas! Read Our Reviews - Our Guests Have Been Happy and Have Returned!Not Your Local Cheap Motel - This is a luxurious, comfortable home with backyard, Gas BBQ, garage, close to everything and our guests have loved it and are coming back again and again. Repeat guests mean something is great here! Aquarium Passes (up to 4). And a garage!!
- non smoking only
- children welcome
- pets considered
- limited accessibility
I grew up in Pacific Grove and have always loved the hometown feel. People are so friendly and the shops and restaurants are wonderful. Great small town to walk around and enjoy all the sights. The Monterey Bay is one block away in which you can ride a bike down the recreational trail or walk on it to enjoy the sights and smells of the Bay. The Monterey Bay Aquarium is also within walking distance as well as Cannery Row and Fisherman's Wharf and downtown Pacific Grove. Very close to famous Pebble Beach 17 Mile Drive, Spanish Bay, Pebble Beach Lodge and famous Carmel for dining and shopping or just wandering around.
Lori purchased this house in 1954
Why Lori chose Pacific Grove
There is just so much to do from this spot in Pacific Grove. I grew up in this neighborhood and have always loved it so much. My family has so much history in this area. My parents lived in this home for over 50 years and enjoyed every day of it. We have updated the home with refinished hardwood floors, tile entry, new sofa and loveseat, new Milgard windows, freshly painted inside and out, new blinds, crown molding, new backyard bar, new gardens, new GE 4 burner
electric range, microwave, new coffee pot, dishes etc. Everything freshened up and updated for our guests.
What makes this house unique
Great small town to walk around and enjoy all the sights. The Monterey Bay is one block away in which you can ride a bike down the recreational trail or walk on it to enjoy the sights and smells of the Bay. The Monterey Bay Aquarium is also within walking distance as well as Cannery Row and Fisherman's Wharf. Also close to Laguna Seca and Carmel Mission! Wonderful Sunday morning Catholic church services at the Carmel Mission. Just meander through Carmel and follow to the river where the Carmel Mission is.