Peoria House Rental Photos and Description
Home, 5 Bedrooms, 3 Baths (Sleeps 10)
Peoria's Most Requested Vacation Rental, Come See Why!
This five bedroom, three full bath, Tuscan inspired home offers all the conveniences of a luxury resort... and more. From hard wood floors, Granite Slab Counters, stainless steel appliances to the 42' High Definition Television and wireless high-speed internet access, this home feels warm, and new furniture adorns every room. The kitchen offers more than you'll ever need and includes coffee maker and bean grinder.
Outside, you will find a custom Pebble Sheen and abalone sea shell pool with 3' powerfall water feature for relaxation, heated therapeutic spa, BBQ grill, Fire Pit and plenty of seating. Just bring your clothes and toiletries, and call it your home away from home!
Points of interest around our Peoria home include:
• 30 Golf Courses within 30-Minutes (Check our Welcome Guide)
• University of Phoenix Stadium, home to the Arizona Cardinals and Jobbing Arena home to the Phoenix Coyotes, and the Westgate Area is just 20-minutes away. (New Outlet Mall Opening Soon)
• Peoria Sports Complex –Spring training home to the San Diego Padres and Seattle Mariners (15 minutes)
• Access points to several scenic Mountain Hiking trails (within five minutes walk)
• Challenger Space Center Arizona – Conveniently located in Peoria
• Lake Pleasant Regional Park – Also located in Peoria, activities include camping, boating and fishing
• Wet N Wild Waterpark Phoenix (located about 5 miles from our house)
• The Anthem Outlet Mall is a 15 minute drive away
• Scottsdale is a 20 minute drive (there is a Casinos located near Scottsdale)
• Spring Training sites for the Chicago White Sox, Kansas City Royals, L.A. Dodgers, Cleveland Indians and Cincinnati Reds are all within 30 minutes
• Easy access to highway 17 which is the main route to Sedona (2 hour drive) and the Grand Canyon (3 hour drive)
Additional Rate and Property Information:
*No smoking (inside) - No Pets
*Optional Pool Heat pro-rated at $250/wk
*Deposit required to secure reservation.
*Cleaning Fee: $250.00
*Rates subject to change for holidays, special events and short term rentals
*Summer has a utility premium for stays longer than 21 days
*Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollars) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
*Instead of paying a $1000.00 Security Deposit just a one time charge of $49.00 is added to your booking in lieu of holding your security deposit.
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair accessible
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
About westwing rentals LLC
My name is Brian. I'm a former Naval Aviator and airline Captain. I'm a graduate from the US Naval Academy, class of '83. Go Navy! Beat Army! I now split time between off road racing and vacation rentals.
I've lived in the SF Bay Area, Hawaii, the Florida Keys, Lake Tahoe, SoCal, and Arizona.
When I'm not racing across the desert, I'm busy taking care of reservations and booking Rental Properties. If you don't get through to me right away, please leave a message or an email via the contact owner tab. I will be sure contact you as soon as I can.
I'm looking forward to welcoming you to Westwing Mountain and a slice of paradise in the desert Southwest.
westwing rentals LLC purchased this house in 2009
Why westwing rentals LLC chose Peoria
Welcome Aboard! I'd like to welcome you to Westwing Rental Properties. My goal is to ensure your vacation is rememberable and your stay is pleasurable. That starts with a comfortable home away from home.
This desert hideaway is located in one of Peoria's upscale communities - Westwing Mountain. Nestled between Sunrise Mountain and Westwing Mountain, you feel as though you are in the middle of nowhere, when in fact you are only minutes from everything!
What makes this house unique
Mountain Views, Quiet Neighborhood, Hiking Trails just 3-blocks down, and close to University of Phoenix Stadium, Hockey Arena, Spring Training facilities, Lake Pleasant, and 30-Golf Courses with 30-Minutes. Also a great home base for trips to the Grand Canyon or Sedona.