|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Spacious 5 (five) bedroom, two bath home on beautiful Lake Granbury. 2700 sq. ft
Fully Equiped Kitchen with granite countertops. Upstairs Master jacuzzi tub. 22X10 Upstairs balcony with beautiful lakeview. Two King, Three Queen.
Wet bar with ice machine. Flat Screen TV/DVD/Dish Network, Patio Chairs and table provided.
Gas Grill with propane. Boat Dock with one (1) slip and lift.
Keywords: House lake front boat dock 5 bedroom fort worth
Lake Granbury Waterfront Vacation Rental, Ask about Mid-Week Specials, (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday)
The Owner purchased this house in 2004
Location, close to the Dallas Fort Worth Area.
Waterfront property with one boat dock and lift. Water sports on the lake, boating, fishing and skiing.
This is a beautiful vacation home! We had a wonderful time the home is spacious the layout is great - we enjoyed our stay here and would love to come again in the future. The kitchen is wonderful for cooking, we also grilled and enjoyed sitting out on the patio. It was one of the hottest weeks of the year and yet there was still a nice breeze off the lake. The lake was about 7 feet low but we were able to get the pontoon boat in at the marina and we were able to reach the boat from the shore at the house it was a little difficult due to the lake level since the dock was so high we had to walk down a wall ledge to the shore which was a little difficult and rocky but manageable. I wish we had brought a ramp that would have been much easier. Over all we had a wonderful time and a great lake experience. The owners were wonderful to work with and had very good customer service. Our security deposit was refunded right away. We would definitely recommend this to others. We also enjoyed the wonderful downtown shopping square and several restaurants in town as well as the marina restaurant Stumpy's. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful home with us, it made our vacation2014 a great success!!
If you are looking for luxury, location and NO hassle vacationing in Granbury, Texas - look no further.
I have personally leased this lovely vacation home twice this year. The first time was for a formal retreat of 9 and I discovered that this wonderful home was perfectly appointed with everything we needed to cook, dine, walk, sight-see and de-stress. I loved it so much, I leased it again for the same group a month later. We will definitely return. The homeowners are incredibly easy to work with and my damage deposit was returned PROMPTLY!
The balconies alone are worth the excursion - I don't think we budged for a solid 12 hours - listening to birds, eating meals prepared in the gourmet kitchen. Truly relaxing. Thanks Leti and Michael - you made our Spring and Summer!
Me and 7 of my girlfriends had a great weekend at this property. The house was very nice and had a ton of space. The kitchen was great for cooking. The beds were all super comfortable. The whole place had a very nice feel.
The lake levels were low when we were there, but we were still able to get in and swim and boats could still get back in that area thankfully. We enjoyed laying out on the deck area to get some sun and sitting on the back porch in the folding chairs at night.
One word of warning, there are a lot of steps down to the dock from the house. It helps to be organized, otherwise you are up and down a lot.
Very comfortable home..comfy beds and very clean. I would stay there again and would recommend this rental to my friends. The owners were good about providing the necessities.
While this property has potential to be wonderful, there are several details of which you should be aware before renting this property:
1. There is NO washer / dryer. Admittedly, these are not listed as amenities, but I have stayed at many VRBO properties over the years and this is the first time I've ever stayed at a house without a washer / dryer. Just be prepared for that omission.
2. While I realize this is beyond the owner's control, the lake is so low that there is really no way to access the lake from the dock. The water is a good 20 feet below the dock, and the boat wenches will not work that low. Also, there are several loose boards on the pier, making it a bit of a safety hazard.
3. There was a constant smell of sewer back flowing into the upstairs toilet. The toilet was not stopped up, but there is obviously some sort of problem.
4. My biggest complaint with this property is it simply wasn't clean. The windows were dirty. There were bugs in the sliding glass door frames. The floors were not very clean. Obviously, a cleaning crew came in, but no owner is nearby to inspect the property.
5. The house was also not finished to the standard I have become accustomed with VRBO properties. There were holes in the walls, missing door handles (even a missing door to the pantry), stairs that were untrimmed and outlet plugs that stuck out from the walls. Oddly built to say the least.
6. Finally, be aware that the owner refunds your security deposit via PayPal. While for some people this would be no problem, I do not have a PayPal account and had difficulty accessing the refund. When I asked the owner about sending a check instead, I received no response. Also, when I finally was able to get a refund through PayPal, they deducted $1.50 for processing to send a check. Not a biggie, but a frustration.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
Fall/Winter Rate are $295.00 per night with two (2) night Minimum.
Linen Fee of $100.00 applies. Damage Deposit of $500.00 applies. (damage deposit refunded within 7-14 days of departure. Ask about Mid-Week Specials, (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
Holidays are a three (3 night Minimum) eg: Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.