Ground Floor unit. Best location on the beach. You won't believe the convenience.
Perfect vacation months and dates are available.
Beach service available with padded lounge chairs and umbrella on the sugary white beach. Call now to set your reservation, or click on the link to send an e-mail.
The master bedroom has a king sized bed and TV. It directly faces the Gulf of Mexico and that amazing sea breeze with sliding glass doors to the patio. The great room also has sliding glass doors to the Gulf front patio. Great Room also has a sleeper sofa, TV and DVD. Second Bedroom has two full beds and TV.
The Moonspinner is a family friendly resort located in the exclusive Thomas Drive section of Panama City Beach. This unit has spacious bedrooms and full walk in closets. Private bath and TV for each bedrooom.
* High speed internet access for your laptop computer with free wifi
* Beach Service available providing two padded lounge chairs with umbrella on the sandy beach
* DVD/CD/MP3/VCR player with digital tuner AM/FM stereo and Sony speakers
* Master bedroom with king sized bed and 27 inch color TV cable with HBO
* Ceramic tile floors and carpeted bedrooms
* Telephones in bedrooms and kitchen/dining area
* Free local calls and free access for toll free calls.
* Clock radios in both bedrooms
* Refrigerator/freezer with ice maker and dispenser
* Full Sized Washer and Dryer
* Microwave oven
* Coffee maker, toaster, and blender
* Dishes, glassware and silverware
* Linens, towels, blankets and comforters
* Vacuum cleaner, iron, ironing board
* Maid service following check out
* Restaurants within walking distance
* Walking distance to St. Andrews park and fishing pier
* Swimming pool heated year round
* Outdoor bar-be-que grills
* 700 feet of beach on the Gulf of Mexico
* Sun deck just above beach level with lounge chairs
* Free parking convenient to all units
* Major credit cards accepted.
* Absolutely No Smoking and No Pets
My family and I left the South for the North East and continue to love our getaways at the Moonspinner as often as possible.
We gather with the rest of our immediate family and have always made the Moonspinner our headquarters.
We chose the Moonspinner because it has the best of both worlds. It affords us the opportunity dine in or dine out, shop and relax on the beach without the congestion of front beach road. Thomas Drive is Gulf Front, and the ideal spot for family vacationing.
Whether you are interested in parasailing, snorkeling, walking on the beach,looking for shells or relaxing by the pool or on the beach with a good book, this is the most wondrous location. There are fishing charters nearby, and the pier is a short walk at the park.
The water is great for catching a few waves with the kids or just letting the tide take you.
The staff at the Moonspinner are second to none. Almost all of the staff have been around for many years and are very accommodating, no matter what your needs. They will come when you call.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.