Spectacular views of the Palisades mountains are enjoyed from the front room of this Calistoga furnished rental, which is comprised of two bedrooms, a queen-size bed in one and a king-size bed in the second. Each bedroom has its own private bath. Additional half bath on the ground floor. All modern appliances in kitchen include stove/oven, dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, and small appliances including coffee maker, blender, mixer, etc.
Gas BBQ on patio with outdoor patio table and chairs, and optional Hot tub. Attached one car garage and additional off street parking space. Laundry room with washer and dryer.
Cable TV VCR/DVD, Air conditioning, Central Heating, Fireplace, and Complimentary WIFI.
Close to Napa Valley wineries and two blocks from downtown Calistoga for shops, restaurants, spas, and mineral baths, the Brannan Town Home is in a stellar location, an ideal base from which to explore all top Sonoma County and Napa Valley attractions. Walk to town.
• 2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths
• Cathedral ceiling and fireplace in living room
• Views of the Palisades Mountains
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Cable TV, DVD/VCR, Stereo with CD player
• Outdoor spa and gas barbecue on patio
• Sleeps 2-7
• 1 king, 1 queen, 1 queen sleeper sofa, twin roll-away
• Portable crib and highchair available
• Central air-conditioning and heating
• Clothes washer and dryer
• Phone with free local phone calls
• Complimentary WIFI
• Attached Garage and additional off street parking.
• Near Napa Valley, Sonoma and Alexander Valley wineries
• Bed and bath linens provided. Weekly maid service available.
• This is a no smoking property
• Two blocks to downtown Calistoga restaurants, shopping, hot spring spas, mud baths. live music, art galleries and wine tasting
* We welcome well behaved pets upon approval. Extra fee applies.
We are centrally located in the Napa Valley near Sonoma Valley and Alexander Valley wineries for wine tasting and touring. Also near spas, restaurants, natural wonders, a safari, wine tours, hot air ballooning, shopping, mud baths, hot spring mineral waters, near the town of Calistoga where we greet guests with a warm welcome, hot springs and cool wines. Further away but still easy to get to are redwood forests, the California Coast, Casinos and an amusement park. Walk to town from this property.
Other Activities: Wildlife Viewing, Hot Air Ballooning, Boating
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website: