Isle of Palms Villa Rental Photos and Description
Villa, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4-6)
Come experience the ocean and everything Wild Dunes, Isle of Palms and Charleston has to offer!
Our oceanfront villa, with fantastic views and easy access to the beach and pool, is perfect for a romantic getaway, girls/guys weekend or family vacation.
Panoramic views and balcony access from the living room and master bedroom bring ocean sights and sounds indoors.
Our Villa continues to earn highest “VIP, Oceanfront” rating for quality and comfort. Our remodeled unit offers granite countertops, cherry cabinets, stainless steel appliances and extra storage space.
Drift off to sleep to the sound of the sea & surf. The master bedroom has a King-size bed with a view of the ocean. The Master bath remodeled with double sink, granite counters, tile shower and a large closet.
The second bedroom has new high-end twin beds – comfortable for either adults or children. Our villa will sleep up to six with a pull-out, Queen-size couch in living room.
The living room furniture is chosen for comfort – oversized couch, reclining leather chair, armchair & ottoman strategically placed by the sliding glass door – a perfect place to relax, read a book and enjoy the view and the sound of the ocean.
Hold your party here - with a grand dining room table and chairs, you can comfortably seat six with two additional seats at the bar.
The four Captain’s chairs on the balcony, as well as the outdoor table and chairs, provide a wonderful place to watch the beach & pool; just the spot to enjoy a spectacular sunrise and many an enjoyable happy hour.
Our well-equipped kitchen will satisfy most any chef; whether you are making spaghetti or a pitcher of sangria. If you feel the need to communicate with the outside world, WI-FI is available.
We’ve also left you a selection of CD’s, DVD’s, books and games – something for everyone’s leisure & enjoyment. Flat screen TV’s, including a large screen LCD in the living room; DVD players for all TV’s make you feel at home.
In addition to the comforts of our villa and easy access to the best beach in all of South Carolina, there are numerous activities for your leisure and enjoyment:
• Best pool at Wild Dunes – its beachfront location, lush landscaping & recently remodeled with terrazzo tile deck make it a top attraction.
• Steps away from the best beach in all of South Carolina.
• Easy access to Wild Dunes amenities including the Harbor and Links golf courses & extensive tennis programs.
• Bike rentals are also available, making it easy to take advantage of the extensive bike trails throughout the community.
• Within walking distance of the villa you will find the Grand Pavilion boardwalk with outdoor bar & dining, oceanfront pools, ice-cream parlor and souvenir shop. The Village includes Hudson’s gourmet market, the Lettered Olive Restaurant and the Sand and Sea Spa. And try the Wild Dunes Deli for our favorite: their breakfast croissant and biscuit sandwiches.
• Thirty minutes to the charm and attractions of Charleston – historic sites and tours, extensive shopping, excellent gallery offerings and an almost endless selection of delicious restaurant choices.
• Ten minutes or less to local restaurants that have developed a loyal following: the Boathouse, Morgan Creek Marina, Long Island Café & the One-Eyed Parrot.
UNSOLICITED COMMENTS FROM OUR GUEST BOOK:
“Wow, wow, wow! What a wonderful getaway this is!”
“Your home is beautiful and we look forward to coming back! Counting days ‘til we can return.”
“We were absolutely blown away when we opened the door to your condo! Your home furnishings are absolutely gorgeous and top of the line. We have stayed at many resorts and also in another unit in Shipwatch - nothing comes close. We will be returning soon and know which condo to request.”
“We loved your place so much that we decided to stay an extra day! Your villa is beautiful. The kids walked in the door and said “wow!” They are already begging us to come back.”
“My husband and I have traveled far & wide to many places, but we have never stayed at a nicer villa. This truly must be a little piece of heaven on earth. We were here celebrating our 20th anniversary and wow, what a place to be!”
“This is our second stay in this exact unit and again we were extremely comfortable and thrilled. We’ll be back a third time, plus some, for sure!”
“Your villa is absolutely gorgeous! What a great find! We loved the view, décor, wonderful furnishings and well-equipped kitchen. What a comfortable and cozy place to stay!”
“The view was spectacular. The sunrise was breathtaking and the sound of the ocean was perfect.”
“Oh, my gosh…! We loved your place so very much! It felt like home when we first walked in the door! Great view and beautiful places!”
“This place is fantastic! We have two boys who have decided they want to move in permanently…”
“Your place feels like home away from home and we would ask for this very unit next time we’re here.”
“Enjoyed more than you can imagine. Thank you so much for allowing us to enjoy your little piece of heaven on earth.”
PLEASE CONTACT US BY PHONE OR E-MAIL FOR MORE INFORMATION
Keywords: Villa, 2bd, 2 bedroom, Shipwatch, Wild Dunes
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed