Copacabana Apartment Rental Photos and Description
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2.5 Baths, (Sleeps 4)
Dear visitor to Rio de Janeiro,
You will feel very comfortable in this brand new 2-bedroom ocean view Copacabana apartment.
Why are we so sure about it?
Because we love to stay in this apartment also, when it is not rented to you. We made sure that our renovation added all the amenities needed for ultimate comfort--jacuzzi, bar, computer workspace with high speed internet connection, three plasma TVs with cable TV, a full home entertainment system, and much more.
We gutted the whole place and re-built it from the ground up. Example: No cheap and noisy window air conditioners. We have three ultra quiet high capacity wall mounted air conditioners.
And then we mulled over the color scheme--and came up with the elegant warmth you see in the pictures. You will feel cozy and comfortable!
We spent way too much money on this apartment--living up to the motto that your place away from home should be even better than your home--and we know we have succeeded here.
We really hope that there will be SOME gaps between the rentals, so we can enjoy our wonderful place also....
WHAT A LOCATION:
* 50 yards to famous Avenida Atlantica and Copacabana beach (Posto 6)
* Garota da Copacabana restaurant in same building
* Lively neighborhood bar next door
* Quiet, safe, local street with several small neighborhood bars/cafes
* 1/2 block to Zona Sul supermarket
* 1/2 block to 24-hour drugstore
* 1/2 block to Senora Nossa Copacabana - main shopping street with hundreds of stores
LOOK AT THESE AMENITIES:
* Classy and clean layout
* Elegant and soothing colors
* Eighth floor - apartment is bright and airy
* Ocean view from living room and dining room
* Two bedrooms toward an inner courtyard
* Two electronic safes, one large enough to hold your laptop
* High class furniture and fittings
* TOK&STOK luxury class beds and bedroom furniture
* Three plasma TVs, DVD, home entertainment system
* Three ultra quiet air conditioners
* Jacuzzi, shower and toilet adjacent to second bedroom
* Large and beautiful bathroom with shower and toilet adjacent to master bedroom
* Additional guest bathroom
* Full American kitchen with coffee maker, mixer, stove, fridge,
microwave, all brand new and top notch
* Nice and elegant silverware, plates, coffee cups, glasses, all
you need to live comfortably
* Bar and additional fridge for drinks in living room
*** Wireless high speed internet available in entire apartment ***
*** Bring your laptop - it will work here just FINE!!! ***
A FREE CELL PHONE IS PROVIDED FOR YOUR USE DURING YOUR STAY: This is great to make reservations, or to call your host if you have any questions or need assistance. Only buy a card to pay for the actual minutes - we show you how. The cell phone is free - others charge $5/day or more per phone.
There also is a fixed phone in the apartment
Airport pickup by English Speaking driver: For a nominal price, we can arrange airport pickup by a nice and reliable driver--and he can also take you around the city and on far away excursions as Buzios, Paraty, Petropolis, Angra dos Reis--at very reasonable prices. We have known him personally for many years!
Enjoy, and have fun!
Keywords: 2-bedroom apartment
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
Guestbook comments from the owner
Nice to hear from you.
Yes, please copy and paste my comment to your webpage. There is no reason for not telling people how nice your place is in Rio.
I want to commend you for not being too greedy by pricing it right, so people like me can afford 2 weeks stay in Rio, and enjoy the charm of the city and it's surrounding.
> Hi Andreas,
> I am back home with my family.
> I want to let you know that we enjoyed very much spending our 2 >weeks
> in Rio at your apartment in Souza Lima, where everything worked to
> almost perfection.
> Peter did all he could to help us making our staying almost worry free.
> We liked everything about your apartment; it is spacious, clean, great
> location, safe, and quiet enough for vacation.
> We met and made many new friends, who live in Copacabana, Ipanema > and
> Leblon area. They invited us to visit them again and stay with them,
> but for our independence we will rent your place again in the future.
> We noticed that we needed to let the water run for a while before
> getting hot water. In my opinion it is a lot of water wasted. I
> thought you may need to be aware of it, thinking that it may save you
> money on the monthly water bill.
> Everything else was fine.
> Thanks for making your place pleasant for the visitors like us, and I
> will be back to you if needed.
Hi, I'm Andreas and I welcome you to stay with us in Rio.
Rio de Janeiro is the most beautiful and vibrant city in the world. Many visitors to Rio book their next trip to Cidade Maravilhosa before they depart.
It's a normal neighborhood, with restaurants, bars, grocery stores etc. right there. The building has approximately 90% local residents and only 10% rentals. It's 50 yards to the best section of Copacabana beach. It's a big city neighborhhood with all services imaginable, yet our location is quiet and tranquil.