Sands Beach Club Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
The experience is yours to discover. What sets us apart from all the other lodging choices at Myrtle Beach is Location, Location, Location!
We are located at the very END of the popular Shore Dr, which is located between Broadway at the Beach and Barefoot Landing with all the Myrtle Beach amenities just a short drive away. This comfortable, two-bedroom, two-bath Ocean Front condo has awesome views up and down the beach. To the south side of the condo is the Singleton Swash/Marsh inlet which children love to play in and go crabbing. The condo is located on the 9th floor of an eleven story building, with convenient elevator access at each end.. Wake up each morning to the sound of the surf and nature with nothing but beautiful blue ocean views from the master bedroom and living room. Step out onto the Large Private Ocean Front Balcony from the master bedroom or living room and relax with your favorite beverage as you watch the sunrise. You may even see the dolphins swimming by during the morning hours of the summer months.
The Sands Beach Club Resort is located at the END of Shore Dr which gives you more room to roam and spread out on the beach without feeling like you're invading someone’s space. You get the feeling of being away from all the hustle and bustle but are still very convenient to all the attractions of Broadway at the Beach, Barefoot Landing, Dixie Stampede, House of Blues, Restaurant Row, Tanger outlet malls, general shopping, Over a 100 golf courses to choose from. Walk over to our sister resort which is home of the famous Ocean Annie’s Beach Bar, the area's most popular outdoor beach bar with live music, tropical drinks, and a great time. You can also stop in at River City Cafe', a pool-front cafe and deli, which offers casual dining and the best burgers on the beach or or continue down the beach to the Apache fishing / entertainment pier. Teenagers love hanging out there.
Our condo offers a fully equipped kitchen including microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator and stove plus plates glasses, silverware, pot, pans, toaster, coffer maker, blender and all the utensils. The dining area has seating for four plus 2 kitchen bar height chairs. The master bedroom is ocean front with a queen size bed, private bath, TV and access to the Large Ocean Front Balcony, the second bedroom offers two twin size beds and a flat screen TV. Our Ocean Front living room has a queen size new sleeper sofa bed, love seat new in 2014, flat screen TV, DVD player and wet bar. You can also access the Large Ocean Front Balcony with seating for 4 from the Living room. We have Central Air Conditioning & Heat. The condo is tastefully furnished and complete with all the comforts of home. Come experience why our guests return time and time again.
Sands Beach Club Resort Amenities
2 Elevators one located at each end of the building
WI - FI (Wireless Internet) provide by Sands Beach Club on site property manager
Enjoy the on-site, full-service restaurant Toppers or a 2nd take out Pizzeria
Singleton Swash/Marsh inlet is right next door, which children love to play in and go crabbing.
2 Outdoor & 1 indoor Pools
Hot Tub Next to the indoor pool
1 small kiddy pool located behind the Ocean View Condo building
Shaded Ocean Front swings and tables located under the Ocean Front Building
Gas grills are located behind the Ocean View Condo building
Gas grills are located at the south end of Ocean Front building next the showers
Pay Washers & Dryers are located at the north end of the building on the same floor as the condo
Fitness Center - On-Site
Tennis Courts, Basketball Goal, Lighted, Volleyball court all Lighted & On-Site
Renter must be 23 or older
Bring your own Laptop
No Pets Allowed
Non - Smoking condo
In case you need two condo's for your vacation you can checkout our Ocean View condo condo listing # 107841 right next door.
Additional information about rental rates and reservations:
* Add $60 for processing fee (which includes departure cleaning fee)
* Additional fees include 12% for SC sales and lodging tax
* Add extra $25 per night for holiday weekend rentals
* $200 refundable Security Deposit is required. It’s usually returned in 7-14 days after checkout. Once my housekeeper verifies the condo was left in the condition it was found (besides normal cleaning).
* Rental deposit $200 is required to make a reservation along with signed paperwork. This $200 rolls into your refundable security deposit once full payment has been received.
* The total rental balance is due 30 days prior to arrival date or immediately if booked within 30 days of your visit.
* To make a reservation please fill out the online form on this website which will send me an email so that I can then send you an email with the paperwork necessary to make a reservation. Please be sure to check your spam/junk mail folders for my return emails too.
* Forms of acceptable payment are: Personal Check, Cashier's Check, Money Order and Credit Card (Add 3% for credit card Service Fee)
* Check in is after 3 pm and Check out before 10 am
* Must be 23 years and older to rent
* Unit is non-smoking
* NO motorcycles are allowed on property, but parking for them is provided at our sister resort. Just a short walk away.
* Absolutely NO PETS ALLOWED - Owner is highly allergic to cats and dogs. Plus Sands Beach Club doesn’t allow pets on the property!
* You need to bring your own linens (1) Queen Bed (2) Twin Beds (1) Queen pull out sleeper sofa or Linens can be rented at Woody’s Beach rentals 843-357-2453. Google Woodysbeachrentals for more information and rates.
* Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Please refer to the availability calendar on the right side of this page before making an inquiry. I do keep my calendar up to date. My rates are also listed down below. I do prefer email inquiries.
Keywords: Oceanfront Condo
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- wheelchair accessible
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- pets not allowed
About Ken Bloch - Owner
For the last 16 years I have been a full-time Realtor, currently with Keller Williams Realty in Charlotte, NC. Specializing in the Lake Norman area about 20 miles north of Charlotte. Over the years I have learn location, location location are the 3 most important words in real estate. I strongly feel that Sands Beach Club in Myrtle Beach is in the best location on the beach. Come find out for yourself!
Ken Bloch - Owner purchased this condo in 2009
Why Ken Bloch - Owner chose Sands Beach Club
Being a Realtor I know that location is key when buying Real Estate. This condo is located at the very end of the popular Shore Dr, which is located between Broadway at the Beach and Barefoot Landing with all the amenities in your reach. This comfortable, two-bedroom, two-bath Ocean Front condo has awesome views up and down the beach. To the right of the condo is the Singleton Swash/Marsh inlet which children love to play in and go crabbing. You have more room to spread out here because your at the end of the road.
What makes this condo unique
Again, it's simply the location. Your close to everything but you have more space and very little traffic. The on-site amenities are fantastic! Three swimming pools 1 of them is heated, hot tub, lighted basketball and tennis courts, Restaurant and Bar, Covered parking, Fitness Center, Ocean view outdoor BBQ's, the Swash/Marsh inlet which children love to play in and go crabbing is right next door. I bought my first beach condo in 2002 right next door in the Ocean View building at Sands Beach Club back in 2002.
Guestbook comments from the owner
I just wanted to let you know how much my family and I enjoyed our vacation to Myrtle Beach.
We loved your condo and took very good care of it! I can see why you own this vacation spot! Thanks for the websites to visit before we left for our trip, they were helpful. We golfed three days and went putt putting too. We loved the lighted tennis courts!
Thanks again for sharing your condo with our family. Yvonne