Waikiki Condo Rental Photos and Description
Studio with pullout bed, sleeps 4 maximum.
FREE Parking - FULL Kitchen - FREE WiFi Internet - FREE Long Distance Phone - FREE Airport Pick up !!!
Spacious studio apartment 1 block from famous Waikiki Beach. Be right in the center of the action in beautiful Honolulu. Walk to beach, free Hula shows and the lively nightlife on Kalakaua Ave. Shopping and restaurants are at your doorstep.
Enjoy sitting on your own private lanai and the warm tropical air or inside the comfort of your clean, air conditioned unit listening to Hawaiian music on your stereo system, watch a movie on the cable TV provided or surf the net on the broadband Internet service provided. Cook a delicious meal in the full kitchen and dining area provided or go out to eat at the dozens of great restaurants within a block of your apartment.
Want more action? Walk down to Waikiki beach or Kapiolani Park for surfing, swimming or jogging. Take the bus (bus stop adjacent to unit) to any location on the island!
Centrally Located: Centrally located in the HEART of Waikiki...no matter what your interests are:
- One Block to the beach: swim, surf (including lessons), outrigger canoe (sailing & paddeling)
- Adjacent to Fine Dining
- Adjacent to shopping (from International Markelace to Designer Stores)
- Easy Walking to Hilton Hawaiian Village's Fireworkd Spectacular and their Luau!!
- Easy walking to Kapiolani Park to relax, jog, play tennis or swim
- 1 Block to Ala Wai canal for a leisurely scenic walk (or jog)
FREE--- FREE--- FREE !!!: FREE local and long distance calls to US mainland AND CANADA
FREE WiFi Internet access
FREE covered and designated parking
FREE airport pickup (for 7 night bookings)
FREE supply of paper goods
FREE starter supply of coffee (to greet you and get you going!)
Affordable: Rates are less than 1/2 of comparable hotel rooms
Compare our Total with anyone else and see that you don't get the value you DESERVE on your Vacation !!
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
I am a long time resident of Hawaii, having moved here in 1978 from Minnesota. I completed my college at the University of Hawaii where I graduated with a Civil Engineering degree and then went on to work for a couple of large general contractors here. I decided to retire in 2009 and purchased these three vacation rentals. I love providing a great place for guests to stay and to be able to interact with and spread Hawaii's aloha to people from all over the world. We would love to have you as our guests.
I did a lot of research before purchasing these units. I wanted something affordable that I could provide to our guests as well as important amenities such as free parking (which can cost $20/night in Waikiki), a full kitchen, close to the beach, free Wi-Fi and phone calls (even to US mainland and Canada), a private lanai and a central safe enviroment for them to truely be able to relax, unwind and enjoy themselves.
• Free, covered, assigned parking
• Free high-speed WiFi internet access
• Free airport pickup for weekly (7 night) bookings
• Free long-distance telephone service (US and Canada)
• Complete kitchen with range, oven, full-size refrigerator
• Large 448 sf studios with Lanai-some Waikiki rentals only 250 sf & no lanai
• Large (32”) Flat Screen HDTV
• Premium, tropical-style interiors with our new remodel
• New luxurious bedding as well as comfortable sofabed
• Remarkable value, discounted rates
• Laundry facilities on each floor
• Superb central Waikiki location
• Close to beaches, shopping and dining