|Minimum Stay||4 nights|
This newly renovated, three room apartment is located on the second floor at the rear of a bright, quiet inner courtyard. Beds for four are available. Along with the large bathroom, we also have a small kitchen. We provide bed linens and towels.
Further Details: 1 living-/bedroom,
Do not dwell on the merits and demerits of the apartment, they thoroughly and truthfully described the masters in previous reviews.
But we are two families aged 60 + spent two weeks in the happiest of our lives.
- Special comfort apartments, located in the old romantic home;
- Peace and quiet patio provide a wonderful rest "after a hard day's work in Paris";
- The apartment is located in the heart of Paris that you can practically do not use Metro, walking on foot through the most interesting areas;
- You step out of the gate house and immediately get into a festive and safe environment of the Central streets of St-Louis at any time of the day;
- Close proximity to the rue interesting boutiques, bakeries, pastry shops, restaurants, a grocery store;
- 10-15 minutes pleasant walk to the Rivoli str., where there is a network of supermarkets and department stores;
- As many as up to several Metro stations and RER;
- Apartment is located on the second floor from the ground, staircase smooth and is not hard even for the elderly;
- The beds are comfortable and provide excellent night sleep with the Windows open;
- There is a washing machine and a convenient wall electric dryer;
- Hot water is available 24 hours a day;
- Kitchen is small but just enough to make a good breakfast;
- Apartment owners are very nice people and ask for a very reasonable price.
We will be glad to come back here again and highly recommend to all who are interested in this historical Paris.
We experience only positive feelings from this apartment, from the hostess and host and from Paris. Everything you need for a comfortable life in this apartment, it was granted. It is unlikely that there is a more comfortable place to enjoy Paris. Thank you. If possible, come again.
We booked for 5 (youngest 15) which I specified in several emails. When we arrived there was only beds for 4 and the owner said that it was a 'mistake' that the place advertises that it sleeps 6. Anyway, a small mattress was put on the lounge room floor and although it was not what we expected, it was OK for us. The kitchen is tiny, again that was OK for us. The bathroom is actually an ensuite off the main bedroom so anyone who needs to use the bathroom must walk through the main bedroom.
The location of the flat is brilliant although there are a few flights of very old stairs to negotiate!
We have stayed in this apartment May 2008, it is a wonderful place, everything is just perfect: the location is amazing (just 5 min to Notre Dam by walk), perfect apartment for 4 adults, very quite thanks to inside patio. Perfect people!
El apartamento se ajusta a la descripción; la cocina es 'de campaña', con lo justo para preparar comidas rápidas -ojo, que no hay 'vitrocerámica', es una placa eléctrica de toda la vida (cosas de los traductores automáticos)-; tampoco hay horno, pero no he ido a París para preparar asados o pasteles.
Las fotos no hacen justicia a la amplitud de la casa; en el baño se podría meter una mesa de ping-pong. Pensábamos que el hecho de tener que pasar por una habitación iba a ser problemático, pero finalmente no lo fue.
El estado general, aceptable; una reformilla no le vendría mal.
La propietaria, muy simpática y amable.
Lo mejor, te caes de la cama y ya estás en Notre Dame.
Si vas con coche propio es recomendable un forfait de aparcamiento -hay varios muy cercanos- porque en la calle está regulado.
The apartment fits the description; the kitchen is a 'field' one, with just enough for quick meals; also no oven, but I haven't gone to Paris to prepare roasts or cakes.
The pictures do not do justice to the breadth of the house.
The bathroom is large enough to put a ping-pong table. We thought having to go through a room would be problematic, but ultimately was not.
Generally acceptable state; a little update would be welcome.
The owner, very nice and friendly.
The best thing, you fall out of bed and you're in Notre Dame.
If you go with own car it is recommended parking pass holders, there are several parkings very close, because it's regulated in the street.
Großzügig-geschnittene Wohnung mit sehr großem Bad und mehr als genügend Platz für 3 Erwachsene (Silvester 2010). Durch Lage der Wohnung im Hinterhof extrem ruhig. Lage sehr zentral, 2 Minuten zu Fuß zu Notre Dame, gute Anbindung mit Bus und Metro. Vermieter/in sehr freundlich und hilfsbereit. Wir kommen sicher wieder und empfehlen die Wohnung gerne weiter. Viele Grüße aus Mannheim !
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Mar 1 2014 - Jan 4 2023
4 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (Euro) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.