|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
- Spacious living room and dining room
- Modern kitchen
- Comfortable TV room
- Separate utility room
- New furniture
- Large, United States-style washer & dryer
- Full complement of kitchen appliances
- Dishwasher (new 2012)
- All TVs are large flat screens
- Large balcony with sofa and table + chairs for sunrise breakfasts and romantic sunsets
- Both full bathrooms have tubs and showers
- Master bedroom has a full ocean view
- Ample closet space
- iPod/radio speaker system
- Portable radio with CD player
- All rooms tastefully furnished with new leather and wood furniture
- Safe Box for storing valuables
- 16 story building
- Adjacent to large, well-manicured park that runs north and south along the coast and is frequented by families, walkers and joggers
- A wide and comfortable footpath along the bluff makes strolling the coast easy. Directly in front of the apartment steps lead down to the beach with surfing, fishing, other sports.
- The apartment is a 15 minute walk from a nice outdoor mall called Larcomar filled with shops, restaurants, kids games and nightlife.
- An up-to-date binder will be provided upon your arrival with highly-recommended restaurants for breakfast, lunch and dinner at all price-points
- The Gym/Fitness Center is located at the Marriott LarcoMar or SportLife LarcoMar. Fee access.
- Enjoy a pristine Pacific breeze that has traveled 10,000 miles before it enters our apartment!
We live in Houston, Texas but travel to Peru annually for vacation and to visit in-laws.
Owner/property manager purchased this condo in 2008
My wife is from Peru. We travel there frequently.
See description on main page.
We had a fantastic time in Lima. The apartment is
great, clean, exceeded expectations and we will rent it
again. Beautiful view of the ocean and parks, close to
great restaurants and shops. You will really enjoy the
We are a group of six people that wanted to relax in Lima for few days following an active Machu Picchu and Sacred Valley trip. The apartment was ideal, very central and relaxing. You can spend all day people watching on the balcony or join the crowd for all sorts of active lifestyle on the Malacon. Cecilia was very thoughtfull and nice. She called us when we got to the place and gave us few hints about the place and recommendations for dining. Very pleasant stay.
My self, and my family were very happy with the condos in Malecon de la Marina, and Malecon Cisneros, clean, modern, spacious, beautiful kitchen, well decorated, and with a beautiful view, close to nice Restaurants, and a 15' nice walk to Larcomar. We'll definitely come back to these condos.
This was a wonderful place to relax and explore the dining venues and sightseeing in Lima. The facilities were very good. However, because we were only English speaking it would have been helpful, besides the good attention by email/phone of the owner, to have a few more written directives and suggestions which would have made the stay even more convenient. We stayed for two weeks which was wonderful. Perhaps easy access to a swimming pool would have enhanced our time. In any event this is a good place to slow down and rest after a comprehensive tour of Peru and South America.
We stayed there in October of 2014. We were 5 adults. This is a beautiful apartment, nicely decorated, gorgeous views of the Pacific Ocean. The sunset from the balcony is to die for! The kitchen is fully equipped if you prefer to cook. There is internet access. There is a wonderful park right in front of the apartment if you want to take walks, a little further down the road there are restaurants and cafes. To go to the historic sites we had to take a cab, but they are very cheap (about 15 soles which is $5.00), so it is not a big deal. The owner Cecilia is a darling person, very nice, very responsive if you need someting. The doormen were extremely helpful. If you are looking for a place to stay in Lima, book this apartment, you will not be sorry. It was a great experience!
From the moment we opened the door to this bright, beautiful, and airy home we were in awe. We spent two weeks traveling around Peru, and were looking for a quite, peaceful stay in Miraflores. This place is it! The views from the balcony are spectacular, and in the mid-afternoon you will even get para-sailers going right by! The actual location is right above the ocean, and below is a park that also proved to be fun to just watch. You are close to everything, and most likely a quick cab ride away to just about anything you can dream up. I can't say anything negative about this experience.
The doorman- Andre was EXTREMELY helpful! We of course would have questions about our directions, and he typically would walk us outside and point in the right direction. If you needed a Taxi he would ensure there was one there for you.
Cici, the owner, was always extremely prompt on her email responses, and questions that I had about the place. She said I need not worry about anything except bringing my luggage- and she was right! They have EVERYTHING at the house, and made sure everything was perfect for our check-in/check-out. We also arranged a pick-up for our departure to the airport in a Land Cruiser-- very spacious, clean, and on time (actually early, which ended up being helpful since the airport was swamped that day!).
My husband and I frequently use HomeAway/VRBO/AirBnB and we were convinced this was the best place we have ever stayed. If you want to get away from it all, listen to the ocean waves crashing day and night, and try all the amazing restaurants that Cici recommends, then this place is home! We are already looking into dates to come back with some friends.
Thanks again Cici!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 11 2015 - Dec 31 2015
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
Maximum of 6 guests.
For information or reservations, contact Cici Hankamer.
Refund if cancelled 60 days prior.
Payment: Visa/Mcard/Discover/Amex, or paypal.
We offer transportation (one way) from the airport to the apartment in a
Landcruiser 2010 for an additional of $50.00.
Rental agreement is required.
Check out at noon. Late check out by 9pm for $75.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.