Miraflores Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
- Spacious living room and dining room
- Modern kitchen
- Comfortable TV room
- Separate utility room
- New furniture
- Large, United States-style washer & dryer
- Full complement of kitchen appliances
- Dishwasher (new 2012)
- All TVs are large flat screens
- Large balcony with sofa and table + chairs for sunrise breakfasts and romantic sunsets
- Both full bathrooms have tubs and showers
- Master bedroom has a full ocean view
- Ample closet space
- iPod/radio speaker system
- Portable radio with CD player
- All rooms tastefully furnished with new leather and wood furniture
- Safe Box for storing valuables
- 16 story building
- Adjacent to large, well-manicured park that runs north and south along the coast and is frequented by families, walkers and joggers
- A wide and comfortable footpath along the bluff makes strolling the coast easy. Directly in front of the apartment steps lead down to the beach with surfing, fishing, other sports.
- The apartment is a 15 minute walk from a nice outdoor mall called Larcomar filled with shops, restaurants, kids games and nightlife.
- An up-to-date binder will be provided upon your arrival with highly-recommended restaurants for breakfast, lunch and dinner at all price-points
- The Gym/Fitness Center is located at the Marriott LarcoMar or SportLife LarcoMar. Fee access.
- Enjoy a pristine Pacific breeze that has traveled 10,000 miles before it enters our apartment!
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- wheelchair accessible
- pets not allowed
About Owner/property manager
We live in Houston, Texas but travel to Peru annually for vacation and to visit in-laws.
Owner/property manager purchased this condo in 2008
Why Owner/property manager chose Miraflores
My wife is from Peru. We travel there frequently.
What makes this condo unique
See description on main page.
Guestbook comments from the owner
We had a fantastic time in Lima. The apartment is
great, clean, exceeded expectations and we will rent it
again. Beautiful view of the ocean and parks, close to
great restaurants and shops. You will really enjoy the