Hollywood House Rental Photos and Description
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, sleeps 5
Location! Location! Enjoy this lovely house in the Heart of Hollywood.
The house is 1600 sq ft w/ a spacious living room w/ flat screen TV with Bose sound system. Master bedroom w/ queen size bed w/ flat screen TV include HBO. The 2nd bedroom has 2 full size beds. Full kitchen w/ microwave, dishwasher, oven, double door LG refrigerator, breakfast area, formal dining room, washer/dryer room, central air/heat & complimentary Wi-Fi connection. The house has parking with automatic garage door opener and nice yard with patio sets.
It's centrally located a block to Sunset Blvd and 2 blocks to Hollywood Walk of Fame, Dolby Theater, Grauman's Chinese Theater, Jim Henson Studio, Madame Tussaunds, West Hollywood Gateway and other tourist attractions. The house is a nice location and it''s a short drive to Burbank, Universal Studio & Hollywood Sign. It's close to Beverly Hills, Beverly Center, The Grove, Griffith Observatory, LA & Getty Museum, Runyon Canyon, Hollywood Bowl, Farmer's Market, Santa Monica Pier, Malibu & Venice Beach.
Grocery, restaurants, fast food places, shops, bank, fitness gym & coffee shop are just around the corner. You will love the house & location!! LOCATION! LOCATION!
** 4 NIGHTS MINIMUM. Credit cards accepted (Mastercard, VISA, American Express & Discover).
* Linens, towels, beach towels are provided
* Laundry detergent are provided
* Full kitchen with dishwasher, washer/dryer, microwave, blender, toaster, over, refrigerator, coffee maker.
* Ralphs supermarket, LA INK, Jim Henson Muppet Studio, restaurants (Italian, Thai, Brazilian, Chinese, Mexican etc) fast food places are just around the corner.
* Short drive to Burbank, Universal Studio, The Grove, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica Pier, Downtown LA, Griffith Observatory, Getty Museum, LA Museum & CBS Studio.
* Big driveway with automatic garage door opener and nice yard with patio sets great to relax after a long trip.
You will love the location & the house. I live here for 13 years.
- non smoking only
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
Frank Markus Villafuerte
I'm a real estate broker- owner of Premiere Real Estate Group and have lived in the house for 12 years. I love the location and it's convenient to Sunset Blvd & Hollywood Blvd Walk of Fame. Grocery, restaurants, stores, fast food places, fitness gym, bank & coffee shop are just around the corner.
My property is a single story home with a huge driveway with nice yard where you can relax. NO need to take an elevator like most condo or apartment. It's more private and the house is surrounded with beautiful ficus trees.
It's safe & clean