|Minimum Stay||3 - 30 nights|
Dolphin Point Condos are located on Destin Harbor and within a short walk (two short blocks) to the beach. You will be surrounded by water, sun, and fun. Google Map, 30 Moreno Point Road, Destin, FL, 32541. Tennis courts, outdoor cooking area and private pool open to all Dolphin Point guests.
A 1200 sq/foot condo with extra large rooms so your kids have room to be themselves and you can still breathe. TV in main living area has a DVD player. The open air balcony faces the gulf (south) and since this is a corner unit also the west. New travertine tile floor through entire condo makes recovery from wet towels and sand easy as pie! And all new stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops enhances time in the kitchen.
Master bedroom has kingbed, private bath, TV and DVR.
Second bedroom has two double beds and a pack-in-play with 4 inch foam mattress for an infant. High Chair, etc. for your infant and toddlers. (I have 8 grandchildren between 12 and 4 yrs)
Living room has queen sized sofa bed, if needed.
Beach is not crowded with private access on Holiday Isle. Wagon, Beach Umbrella's, Beach Chairs, Coolers are in there for you to use so your family can focus on fun and not logistics.
If you need more room for grandparents, or another family consider VBRO listing #204533 which is in same building one floor up.
Personalized itinerary for your family included from www.thetripfairy.com. Follow link below.
I am wife, mother, and grandmother to eight beautiful grandchildren.
Judi Harris purchased this condo in 1995
The beach is not crowded, crystal white sand, emerald green ocean, close to everything in Destin, Florida. Lots of places to eat, shop, and have fun.
Dolphin Point Condos are located at the end of Moreno Point Road on Destin Harbor. Quiet,calm family oriented condo with pool, tennis court, docks, on-site gas grill close to the most beautiful beach in the world. At the same time close to resturants, grocery, water park, clubs and all the action but not so close that the world will bother you if you just want to sit and relax.
Things to do in with kids while in Destin:
2. Pool on site local
3. Feed the fish from board walk (on site)
4. Tennis (on site- tennis rackets and balls in condo)
5. Sit on beach on Destin Harbor (on site- close to pool)
6. Ride 3 wheel bike (in storage closet)
7. Have picnic, grill out lunch/dinner and watch boats and Dolphins in Harbor (on site)
8. Visit Gulf Breeze Zoo (45 minutes west)
9. Visit Gulfararuim (in Fort Walton 20 mintues)
10. Visit play park at Destin Commons (15 minutes in Destin)
11. Visit Big Kauna Water Park (10 minutes in Destin)
12. Visit Trackland Race car and rides park (10 minutes in Destin)
15. Eat at Fudpuckers and feed the Alligators
16. Eat at Joe's Crab Shack and dance and sing with the waiters.
17. Shop at Sand Destin Silver Sands Outlet Mall
18. Play miniture golf (Next to Trackland in destin 10 minutes)
19. Visit Air Force Flight Museum (in Fort Walton 25 minutes)
20. Sail on Silent Lady Pirate Ship / take Dolphin Cruise.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Fall and Winter
Sep 1 2014 - Dec 31 2014
3 night minimum stay
Jan 1 2015 - Feb 28 2015
30 night minimum stay
|Cleaning per visit||$90|
|Notes||200.00 deposit to hold in your name payable now, balance due 10 days before reservation date. Payments via PayPal.|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.