Are you looking for a special place to vacation with family and friends or host a Retreat? Costa Dulce Beach Resort and Retreat Centre is an ideal venue for your group vacation. Come spend a week with our friendly staff which includes, a professional chef, maids, tour guides,masseuse/acupuncturist, driver, and hosts. Our packages include three gourmet meals a day, fresh fruit, drinks, snacks and daily smoothies. A beach paradise with nothing to worry about. Surfing, horse back riding, whale watching, fishing , practicing yoga and relaxing, all of this and more can be yours at the Costa Dulce!
Our deluxe, private beachfront villa (Casa Ola) and bungalows offer 8 individual bedrooms and can easily host groups of up to 25 people or more. A great vacation venue for family, friends, couples, and groups. The Costa Dulce Retreat Center can host family reunions, yoga retreats, surf groups, weddings, honeymoons, special events, etc...
You can practice yoga in our 900 square foot yoga shala that has sweeping beach views and open to the beautiful natural surroundings. We specialize in hosting retreats.
Our new full time kitchen sources the best seasonal, local, and organic ingredients. And with so many yogis passing through our doors we have developed vegetarian and vegan friendly options along with delicious local seafood and lots from the grill. We have no problem catering to special dietary needs.
Imagine stepping out of bed each morning and walking just a few short steps down to your very own soft, white sand beach. Listen to the soothing sound of waves, and enjoy our breathtaking views of the Pacific ocean from every bedroom. See monkey's and parrots as you enjoy your morning coffee.
At Costa Dulce you will experience resort living in an ecological reserve teeming with wildlife and natural beauty. This beach resort has been custom designed using green building concepts, native hardwoods and stone. High ceilings and large overhangs provide shade from sun and rain showers. Boundaries between indoors and outdoors blur when sliding walls open kitchen and bedrooms to large decks overlooking the beach.
During your stay with us we work hard to provide great service and are attentive to your every need. We do everything we can to ensure that you have an amazing stay.
The villa includes:
* Library and board game collection
* living room, TV, stereo
* gourmet kitchen, large stone island with cook top and 6 bar stools
* sliding walls in kitchen open to covered dining porch and tropical gardens
* Large Covered deck with 2 hammocks, six stool bar and outdoor dining, all with sweeping views of the beach
* A bar overlooking the beach with seating for 9
* Outdoor shower and surfboard storage area
* BBQ with sink and counter space
* Hot water showers
* Tropical gardens
* Steps from our 800 sqft yoga platform (multi purpose)
Cabaña #1 (Master Bedroom)
* exotic hardwood furniture: queen bed, closet
and 2 end tables
* Open your eyes to see the waves breaking in the morning
* High quality mattresses, and luxury linens on all beds
* Loft with Twin sized bed
* Twin sized Murphy bed
* Stone vanity
* Ceiling fan
* Sliding walls in bedroom open to covered porch hanging over the beach with hammock and hanging chair
* Queen bed, stone desk, and closet
* Loft with Double bed
* Twin sized Murphy bed
* Private deck adjacent to door to shared toilet and shower house
* Covered deck with hammock
* Open your eyes to see the ocean in the morning
* Reading lights and fans for every bed
* 1 Matrimonial sized bed
* 3 Twin sized beds
* Reading lamps Fans for every beds
* Sweeping view of the waves
Experience seclusion and privacy amidst an exotic landscape steps from the beach. We have monkeys, sea turtles, surf breaks, hiking, kayaking, sunsets, quiet, tropical forests, sailing and especially beaches. Yet, we are within in close drive to the lively beach town of San Juan del Sur where there are markets, restaurants, bars and entertainment.
We are dedicated to both preserving and enjoying this special part of the world. Challenged by the issues of living responsibly within our ecosystem, we are dedicated to exploring progressive architecture and alternative energy with an unyielding respect for the local environment.
4WD is recommended on the roads outside San Juan del Sur and within our community. Solar powered and battery backup systems keep the lights on, the refrigerator cold and the showers hot when local power is disrupted. House includes concierge service, maid service, gardeners and as well as 24-hour security.
This past November Casa Ola completed construction of an 800 square foot yoga studio as well as 2 deluxe beachfront bungalow rental units, and additional kitchen and common space which are available for rent with the existing villa or as separate units. Feel free to contact us for any additional information on our bungalow units.
Keywords: House, beach, surf, yoga, relax, nature, private, eco-lodge, fun