Key Largo House Rental Photos and Description
2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, sleeps maximum of 4
Key Largo,The most perfect location with both ocean and bay access! Walk to grocery store and church. This home is called the 'Green Dolphin' and it's located on Blackwater Sound, south of Jewfish Creek and north of Adams Cut. Less than a 50-minute drive from Miami International Airport and a 2.5 hour drive to Key West, this beautiful home is centrally located to give you the best that South Florida and the Florida Keys have to offer. This exclusive and wonderful private vacation House , is only a short drive to some of the best attractions in the world. The following is a short list: swim with dolphins at the Key Largo Dolphin Cove Research & Education Center, casinos & casino cruises, world famous Miami Beach with its trendy & widely celebrated SoBe (South Beach) nightclubs, upscale shopping at Dadeland in Kendall, Merrick Park Mall in Coral Gables, the Shoppes at Bal Harbor, many outlet shopping malls & discount centers.
Romantic amd Peaceful Perfect Vacation Rental: Please understand that Check-in time is after 4pm and check-out time is 10am. Thank you.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- non smoking only
Guestbook comments from the owner
Thank you again for the opportunity to spend a few days in Key Largo at your comfortable home on North Blackwater Road. We had a relaxing and enjoyable time! I will post a comment on the homeaway.com site but I did want to privately email you with some feedback. I have been quite busy since returning so I do apologize for the delay - you may already have another renter in!
Just a few things:
1) The front porch light and interior shed light seemed to have burned out. They were both working when we arrived and we just noticed into the weekend that they were not on.
2) We broke one drinking glass while doing dishes. (We did a lot of cooking in - loved that!) To cover that glass we actually purchased 2 new plastic tumblers and left them in the cabinet.
3) We left a few things from our onsite meals to assist your future guests...seafood seasoning, olive oil, new tupperware, coffee filters.
4) We could not get the stereo remote to work for adjustments to the TV audio. Maybe a battery in that small thin remote?? or operator error?? :-)
Again - we had an incredible time and thank you so much!
Paula and Kevin
and Barbara, too!