Mont Tremblant Condo Rental Photos and Description
4BR, 3.5 bathrooms, hot tub, billiards, flatscreens, ski in,out
With five different units to choose from, Panache Tremblant 4 bedroom (3.5 bathrooms) townhomes offers some of these great luxury amenities; corner units (2 available), ski-in/out, private outdoor hot tub, billiards/ping pong, BBQ 4 season, and wood fireplaces. Located in the Nansen domain with free access to the shuttle, these townhouses on 3 levels offers the best vacation for families and corporate groups.
• Sleeps 8 to 12 (depending on unit)
• 4 bedrooms
• 2,600-2,700sqf (multilevel)
• 3 bathrooms and 1 powder room
• Corner units available
• Ski in/out from door to 150m (depending on unit)
• Outdoor private hot tub
• Parking (3) 1 int. + 2 ext. (3 ext. for corner units)
• Free Wi-Fi Internet
• XBOX 1, Nintendo Wii, Billiards/Ping pong table (depending on unit)
• Cable TV, DVD player and stereo
• Flat screen Tvs
• Fully equipped professional kitchens
• 2 fireplaces (1 wood, 1 gas)
• BBQ (4 season)
• Sun deck w/patio furniture
• Screened in porch
• Jetted therapeutic bath (masterbath)
• Great views of the mountain, stream and lake (depending on unit)
• Tremblant Resort (12-15 minute walk)
• Free shuttle
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- non smoking only
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
About Tremblant Living
Tremblant Living is the leader in luxury rentals in Mont Tremblant. Founded in 2003 the company integrates a group of professionals with strong backgrounds in real estate management, tourism, marketing and customer services.
Founded in 2003 Tremblant Living was created to offer the finest Mount Tremblant Canada vacation homes for rent.
Our mission is to provide vacationing families and groups with an upscale living environment. We pride ourselves in providing a high level customer experience to vacationers in Mount Tremblant. Our business has a unique offering: We market vacation homes that are on or close to the resort and that are equipped with everything that you could possibly need in your own home. Our Tremblant properties also respect some of the highest standards in the hotel environmental practices area. We are accredited by the Better Business Bureau of Quebec and seek to deliver a pleasant experience and peace of mind during your vacation.