Majestic Sun Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condominium Diamond Model, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths (Sleeps 6)
Majestic Sun Beach Luxury Resort Lifestyle. Enjoy, Relax, and Be Good to Yourself! Once you stay here....you will return!!
'Majestic'' is a great word for this resort! 2000 feet of magnificent open shoreline, spectacular east to west Gulf views of emerald green waters, sugar white sand beach, dolphins romping in the surf, and the most majestic sunsets anywhere, they all are a part of what you can soon call your 'home away from home'! Majestic Sun Beach Resort at Seascape, Destin, Florida.
This is Majestic Sun, a luxury condominium resort, overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. Enjoy the many extras of this two bedroom deluxe vacation home, with the comforts and amenities you want and expect.
* Play a round at the 18 hole Championship Golf Course.
* Bask in the sun with 2000 feet of unspoiled sugar-white Gulf beaches.
* Stay in shape with eight tennis courts and on-site, state of the art, fitness center.
* Relax in our 3200 square feet, multi-level, indoor/outdoor pool with waterfall accents and 2 hot tubs, and tropical landscaping.
* Stroll around fresh water lakes within the Seascape Resort.
* Admire the stunning Gulf views from the balcony, living room, dining area, kitchen and master bedroom. Watch for the dolphins romping!
* Capture the beautiful Gulf sunsets.
Special enjoyable features include: * Open, bright floor plan with 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths.
* Extra large floor to ceiling patio doors in living room and master bedroom with full Gulf views.
* Breakfast bar seats 2 and complements dining area with seating for six.
* Sleeps up to 6, with one king, two twin beds, plus a queen sleeper sofa.
* Fully equipped kitchen, with microwave, dishwasher, ice maker, and pantry.
* Full-size washer and dryer.
Places to go: * Less than one mile to Silver Sands Designer Outlet Mall.
* Destin Commons Mall, Grande Boulevard shopping.
* Baytowne Wharf is a must visit, with great selections of food, shops, live music and fabulous atmosphere. Kids love it too.
* Kids will love the 'The Track' miniature golf, go carts, water bumper boats and much more!
* Big Kahuna's Water Park is always a favorite place for kids.
* Deep Sea Fishing with the availability of one of the country's largest charter fleets
* Golf...more than a dozen golf courses within 15 minutes of the condo.
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- wheelchair accessible
About Bob or Mary Furlong
My wife, Mary, and I have always loved the Destin area. While growing up in Georgia, my first beach trip ever was to the Florida Gulf Coast. After coming to the Destin area on vacation for many years, Mary and I decided to buy our first condo in 2001. Since then we have enjoyed every visit we have made with our children, 9 grandchildren (5 are pictured with us here), other relatives and friends.
I love golfing and fishing and Mary loves the beach, pool, sun and shopping. We both enjoy the great selection of restaurants here and the fabulous food.
Over the years we have personally met and become friends with many of the guests who have rented from us and return to our condo year after year.
We hope you like what you see and that you too will be our guest. Bob and Mary Furlong
Bob or Mary Furlong purchased this condo in 2001
Why Bob or Mary Furlong chose Majestic Sun
We chose Majestic Sun because of the gulf/beach views from our condo, indoor and outdoor pools, hot tubs, and fitness center. Within 1 mile of Majestic Sun we have the convenience of grocery, drug store, outlet mall, restaurants, banks, churches, and souvenir shops. We chose this location because we believe the Emerald Green waters and sugar white beaches are the most beautiful to be found anywhere. There are so many activities for families, children and adults.
Guestbook comments from the owner
You have a little touch of heaven here and we thank you so much for sharing it with us. Everything we needed was here. It was much more than we expected. Met lots of nice "snowbirds", loads of fun.