Looking for a fantastic Wine Country vacation? Try this beautiful, large, split-level home with all amenities, including stunning views of Silverado Country Club and the Napa Wine Country! Accommodations - 5 bedrooms sleeping 12 guests in beds; in addition 1 sofabed sleeping 2 people, all as follows:
* Large master suite on main level with an Eastern King bed, large jacuzzi tub, full shower enclosure with his-n-her showers, plus large his-n-her closets.
* Three cozy "theme" bedrooms downstairs with Queen-size beds: "Western antique", "Pretty in Pink", and "Chinese canopy". Two full bathrooms adjoin.
* A beautiful, light-filled, study/sitting room with a comfy Queen-size sofa bed. Situated Upstairs, this sun-filled sitting room has gorgeous views of Napa Valley.
* "Children's wing", i.e. large downstairs bedroom with two bunk beds (four beds total) and one-half bath. It is located at the front of the home, away from other bedrooms and the master suite.
* Several nice decks off bedrooms and main living areas offer nice private places to chat - and more stunning views of beautiful Napa Valley! Watch the balloons take off in the early morning hours, and the sun set spectacularly over the Mayacamas mountains (and Mt. Veeder) during the long, warm, summer evenings!!!
* (PS - a perfect place to watch Silverado fireworks on the 4th of July!!)
* At night, relax in the beautiful private pool/spa and enjoy - guess what? - more beautiful views of the lights of Napa/Silverado. Or stargaze at the fantastic, dark, night skies away from the big city.
* Port-a-crib available for the little tyke, if necessary
Only an hour or so by car from San Francisco International Airport, this is a unique property which will serve as a perfect base for exploring Napa Valley and Sonoma, and provide lifelong memories of a perfect family vacation in Northern California!
For more pix of the house, check below under "Links to more information"... Thanks for visiting!