Napa House Rental Photos and Description
House, 5 Bedrooms + Sunroom, 3 full and 2 half baths, (Sleeps 12-14)
Looking for a fantastic Wine Country vacation? Try this beautiful, large, split-level home with all amenities, including stunning views of Silverado Country Club and the Napa Wine Country! Accommodations - 5 bedrooms sleeping 12 guests in beds; in addition 1 Queen sofabed sleeping 2 people, all as follows:
* Large master suite on main level (upstairs) with an Eastern King bed, large jacuzzi tub, full shower enclosure with his-n-her showers, plus large his-n-her closets.
* Four bedrooms downstairs:
* Cozy 'Southwest Antique' bedroom with full bath, Queen bed and nice antique chair, dresser and nightstand
* Cozy 'Pretty in Pink' bedroom with full bath, mirrored closets and Queen bed with lovely frilly white linens.
* Cozy 'Chinese canopy' bedroom with Queen-size canopy bed, window seat and chinese-motif appointments.
* Upstairs, next to kitchen, a beautiful, light-filled, study/sitting room with a comfy Queen-size sofa bed. This sun-filled sitting room has gorgeous views of Napa Valley and the grounds to the south.
* 'Children's wing', a large downstairs bedroom with two bunk beds (four twin beds total) and one-half bath. It is located at the front of the home, away from other bedrooms and the master suite.
* The home has 7 recently refurbished redwood decks decks off the main bedrooms and main living areas which offer nice private places to chat - and more stunning views of beautiful Napa Valley! Watch the balloons take off in the early morning hours, and the sun set spectacularly over the Mayacamas mountains (and Mt. Veeder) during the long, warm, summer evenings!!!
* (PS - a perfect place to watch Silverado fireworks on the 4th of July!!)
* At night, relax in the beautiful private pool/spa and enjoy - guess what? - more beautiful views of the lights of Napa/Silverado. Or stargaze at the fantastic, very dark night skies away from the big city.
* Port-a-crib available for the little tyke, if necessary
* Baby trays, sippy cups and other baby items on-site
Only an hour or so by car from San Francisco International Airport, this is a unique property which will serve as a perfect base for exploring Napa Valley and Sonoma, or for golf outings at Silverado, providing lifelong memories of a perfect family vacation in Northern California!
For more pix of the house, check below under 'Links to more information'... Thanks for visiting!
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- Long-term Renters Welcome