Montezuma Villa Rental Photos and Description
3 bedrooms, 3 full baths, sleeps 8 in 3.7 acre private estate
NEWLY REMODELED DECEMBER 2012: new bathrooms, new floors, plus lots of other upgrades. If renters loved us before (see our reviews), this upgrade will blow you away!
Chez Mu is nestled on a hilltop above Montezuma. The Villa offers tropical luxury at its finest. It has just been remodeled, with a new pool and modern furnishings. The Villa can accommodate a large family or several couples.
The home is in the middle of a lush 3+ acre property, which ensures absolute privacy and tranquility. White faced and howler monkeys, as well as parrots. hummingbirds and many other varieties of birds can be seen daily. The hilltop setting provides panoramic views of the jungle and ocean, as well as a steady and refreshing breeze (and no mosquitoes!).
Plenty of deck space near the pool could become the backdrop for a very special wedding party and is perfect for yoga.
It is only 5 minutes from downtown Montezuma (cozy town with amazing beaches), 15 minutes from Cobano (bank, doctor, supermarket) and 25 minutes from Malpais (incredible sunsets and surfing).
Chez Mu is the perfect honeymoon retreat, or tropical destination for your entire family!
- town of Montezuma is exactly 1 mile away, down the hill
- walking distance to a Canopy (zip-line) Tour and a Butterfly Farm
- beaches: Playa Manchas (2km), Montezuma (2km), Malpais (20km)
- national parks: Nicolas Weissenburg (5km), Cabo Blanco (15km), Coru (15km)
- restaurants: about a dozen in and near Montezuma (2km), another ~20 in Malpais (20km)
- waterfalls: La Cascada (2km), beach waterfall (10km)
- yoga: at Hotel Los Mangos (2km)
- film festival: November
- music festival: July
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair inaccessible
Three costarrican friends with their wives and children who believe Montezuma is the best kept secret in Costa Rica.
Eric purchased this villa in 2007
Why Eric chose Montezuma
The view, the jungle, the privacy, the convenience.
What makes this villa unique
Sipping wine in the pool, listening to the howler monkeys, enjoying the breeze and the sunset after a day of adventures.