Lake Arrowhead House Rental Photos and Description
House, 3 Bedrooms + Loft, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 8-10)
Never heard of Lake Arrowhead? That’s great because it’s a hidden gem located just 1 hour north of Atlanta. This means quick trips to the Georgia Aquarium, World of Coke and Turner Field. Being in NorthWest Georgia it's a short drive to the Apple Festival, Pumpkin Patches (checkout Yahoo Farms) and hiking (closest trail is Pine Log Creek).
Lake Arrowhead info:
- 24 hour gated security
- at 540 acres is one of the largest private lakes in Georgia.
- 18 hole golf course, pool and tennis courts
- Great fishing for bass, crappie, bream and catfish
- For more info on the lake follow the link at the bottom of this listing to our website.
- 20' SunTracker pontoon boat.
- $175 for two days, $400 for full week
The Lake House:
- One of the closest lakefront property to the amenities.
- House is only 1 set of stairs above the lake.
- Modern house with private wooded view across the cove.
- 2 queen beds on main. 1 queen downstairs. Loft with 2 twins. Sofa sleeper
- Dish Network and Home Theater system with DVD.
House located in the Narrows subdivision.
Keywords: lake house, private, north georgia, atlanta, vacation rental, pontoon
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
About The Owner
My wife and I enjoy the outdoors. We now have a little boy and look forward to introducing him to fishing.
The Owner purchased this house in 2008
Why The Owner chose Lake Arrowhead
Living in Atlanta we wanted something close. The private lake offered clean water at a consistent level, less traffic and more security.
What makes this house unique
We are on the west side of the lake which is close to all the amenities. We have a private wooded view is secluded cove. This means no boats or neighbors across from you.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Very relaxing and large home on the water!, Rated 5/5
We loved our stay at your vacation home on the water! We wish we had more time to enjoy the amenities. Will have to recommend to friends and family and re-visit. Very clean and best price for the area. Beds were super comfortable! Kitchen had ample space for guests! Back deck and yard on the water was superb! Saw deer both days! Can't believe this peaceful retreat is so close to Atlanta.