Moonridge Cabin Rental Photos and Description
Cabin, 3 Bedrooms, 2.5+ Baths
- 3 Bedroom / 2.5 Bath
- Huge Driveway fits 4-8 Cars (flat driveway makes snow parking much easier!)
- Huge Stone Fireplace
- Washer and Dryer
- Equipped Kitchen with Appliances (Fridge, Gas oven/range/cooktop, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Keurig and Drip Coffee Maker, Pots, Pans, Dishes, etc...)
- 42' Flatscreen HDTV with Direct TV including HD and Music Channels
- HD Blu-Ray/DVD Player
- Flatscreen w/built in DVD player in the downstairs Master Bedroom
- Super Comfy Couch and Oversized Chairs (Both Recline for Prime Post-Mountain Relaxing)
- Plush Carpet throughout
- Back Yard Deck with Summer BBQ
- Quiet Sliding Double Pane Windows
- Natural Gas Forced Air Heat
- Board Games
- Large 6-8 Trestle Dining Table
- Bar-Stools at the kitchen counter
1) - Downstairs Master: Queen Bed - A large glass patio door looks out to the private view of enormous Pine Trees and sweeping golf-course-fields. The newly remodeled full bath has both a shower and bathtub.
2) - Upper Master: Queen Bed - Vaulted woodbeam ceilings and a private 1/2 bath complete with a ski-chalet design. (Find an additional new tiled shower with skylight, for both upstairs bedrooms; at the top of the stairs.)
3) - Upper Bunk Room: 2 x Twin over Full Beds - Find another private 1/2 bath in the moose-lodge designed room. (Find an additional new tiled shower with skylight for both upstairs bedrooms; at the top of the stairs.)
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- non smoking only
Guestbook comments from the owner
As of August 14th this home is 100% officially with a new owner but currently furnished just the same as it was!
My name is Everett Roberts, my wife is Ana, and we are the new owners of The Perfect Bear Cabin. We purchased the cabin to spend our summers here at beautiful Big Bear Lake. Since we bought the cabin people have inquired constantly about renting the cabin for get away. We finally decided to do so. Please enjoy.
Fully remodeled in 2009. The location was incredible. Walking distance to the ski resort, mountain biking, hiking, zoo, and even on the golf course. Everyone who's stayed just loves it. We are in the process of adding a two car garage for the convenience of our guess.
The view is incredible. We love the absolutely peaceful backyard that looks out beyond the huge pine trees and golf course to the southern mountain ranges. From the Jacuzzi the daytime view is amazing, but at night the stars are even better.