Black Mountain House Rental Photos and Description
A 4 bed, 3 bath rental atop a private hilltop on 90+ acre private property
Set just below Mt. Mitchell amidst the Blue Ridge Mountains, the Hilltop House resides in a peaceful wooded setting. The 90 acre Lake Eden property is located on the former grounds of historic Black Mountain College, adjacent to the historic Barns. As you drive onto the grounds, passing between the lakes it isn't hard to understand why so many artists, writers, poets and those just in need of relaxation have come here over the years!
* Sleeps 2-10 - Great for families retreats!
* Outdoor Gas Grill & large personal stone bonfire pit w/ wood
* TV, Satellite, DVD, CD, Stereo
* Great Porch & yard
* Playing Fields
* Mountain views, hiking, biking
* Just 5 minutes from downtown Black Mountain
* Just 15 minutes from Asheville
* Ping pong table in the downstairs rec room
* Internet access in our on-property shared guest building
Be sure to check out all of our properties here and at the Lake Eden Events website!
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- pets considered
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
Guestbook comments from the owner
My nine AP English students and I truly enjoyed our stay at Hill Top House. Leigh and his staff thought of everything to make our two-night visit absolutely wonderful. We built a fire, toasted marshmallows, and made smores. The kids are still talking about the trip! Thank you for your gracious hospitality. I will definitely keep Lake Eden Events in mind when planning my next field trip to the mountains !!!