It's the perfect San Francisco vacation rental! The best of both worlds... where Victorian ambiance meets 21st Century luxury.
Stunning, new “painted lady” Noe Valley garden apartment for rent. Construction completed January, 2009 on a historic, award winning 1883 Victorian home. Great location… just around the corner from the famed 24th Street shopping district. This address has a very high Walk Score of 91.
Visit the property's new web site: SFNoeValleyRental dot com
Can sleep up to six adults*. There are two bedrooms, each with private dressing area and bathroom, plus a queen-size La-Z-Boy sofabed in the living room. All beds are queen size (60' wide [152.4 cm] and 80' long [203.2 cm]). One bathroom has a large walk in shower while the other has a formal tub. Both bedrooms open up directly on to a charming private garden.
*The $199 rent is based on two occupants. For each additional person up to six total people, there is a surcharge of $25 per person per night.
-- Note specials... 1) Pay for 6 nights, get the 7th night free. 2) Save 25% on your first night if you take the Noe Valley quiz (three night minimum stay required).
Take the Noe Valley quiz! Send your answers to these three questions via e-mail and you can save 25% on your first night (3 night minimum stay required)...
A) Name three of the MUNI transit lines that serve Noe Valley.
B) What street forms the Eastern border of Noe Valley.
C) Noe Valley is named after Jose de Jesus Noe. Who was he?
(the answers can all be found using the external links listed on this page)
Enter off the street into a combination living and dining room. There are new hardwood floors throughout, covered in some rooms by oriental rugs. Radiant heating beneath the floors keeps the unit nice and toasty.
Fully equipped kitchen with Viking gas cook top and GE Monogram electric oven. Bosch refrigerator and dishwasher, disposal, microwave, walk-in pantry, Caesarstone countertops, coffee maker, and a separate laundry area with Asko washer and dryer.
Driveway parking is optional, at $10 per day. Otherwise, street parking is not that hard to find.
Other highlights of this flat include:
• Furnished with linens, blankets, towels, TVs, DVD player, and kitchenware
• Antique oak and mahogany furniture in the dining rooms and bedrooms
• Wireless Internet service available
• Radiant heat
• The 24th Street commercial corridor is literally around the corner and features everything you might want: banks; post office; pharmacy; award-winning restaurants, supermarkets, a park with tennis and basketball courts, a newsstand, bakeries, coffee stores, bookstores, liquor stores, spas and hair salons, places of worship, and all manner of specialty stores
• Excellent public transit… There are 3 MUNI buses within a 1 block walk… the 48, 35, and 24 lines. These three buses will easily connect you to any other bus, streetcar, cable car, or BART train. It is a four block walk to the J-Church Metro train that goes to downtown and to Balboa Park. In other words, it’s easy to get to downtown, the beach, Fisherman’s Wharf, airports, stadiums… just about anywhere
• Take the 48 MUNI bus down 24th Street to Mission and board a BART train for a short trip to either SFO or OAK airport, or dozens of other destinations in SF, the East Bay, and the Peninsula.
• Walk in 1 minute to the recently-refurbished Noe Valley branch of the SF Public Library, now open on Sundays
• Owner lives on the premises in upper house for easy access
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
My Standard Rate
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.