Hot tub, free WIFI and DISH Network on widescreenTV. Get off the beaten path with lots of privacy in three separate bedroom buildings clustered around a central living area with gourmet kitchen and zero-edge pool. Add the onsite casita for larger groups. Sweeping ocean views from every vantage point. All this is yours, whether you are a single or a larger group. You will feel like you are on a luxury safari listening to the waves crash on the beach at night.
Luxury oceanview rental experience in a villa in beach community near San Juan del Sur. Overlooking the world-reknown surf beach: Playa Maderas.
Add Villa Palermo to your Itinerary: Combine nights at Casa Tranquila in Balcones at Majagual with nights at Villas de Palermo Hotel & Resort in San Juan del Sur for a special vacation. Packages are available that include surfing, sailing and other advertures. Villas de Palermo Hotel & Resort offers 5 star luxury, air-conditioning and a beach club in San Juan del Sur.
Open air living and only 10 minute drive down our private road to the best surfing and swimming beaches in Nicaragua: Playa Maderas and Playa Majagual.
Wiggle your toes in the sand. Step out of bed each morning onto exotic hardwood and hand-fired tile floors. Count the monkeys and parrots during breakfast, eat lunch under a palapa on the beach and grill your catch of the day for your dinner table.
Experience ecoresort living in an ecological reserve teeming with wildlife and natural beauty. This small, private estate has been custom designed using green building concepts, native hardwoods and stone. High ceilings and large overhangs provide shade from sun and rain showers. Boundaries between indoors and outdoors blur when sliding walls open kitchen and bedrooms to large decks.
* living room with 3 couches, oriental carpet, DISH Network satellite TV, stereo, library of books, DVDs and CDs and iPod docking station
* lockbox to store laptops, cameras, passports, cash, etc.
* gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances from US, large stone island with cook top and 4 leather bar stools.
* sliding walls in kitchen open to covered dining porch and tropical gardens
* half bath with natural stone sink
* zero edge pool and sand chairs for lounging
* exotic hardwood furniture: queen bed, long bench, leather chair and 3 end tables
* open your eyes to see the ocean in the morning
* High quality deep mattresses, cotton blankets and cotton linens on all beds
* walk in shower with stone floor
* walk out to private hot tub
* double stone vanity with large mirror
* private office with large desk, free WiFi and ocean view
* ample closet space
* locking tool chest for your valuables - bring your own lock
* sliding walls in bedroom open to covered dining porch, pool and tropical gardens
* covered porch with 4 rocking chairs and stone coffee table
Bedroom building with 2 bedrooms
* 2 bedrooms with exotic hardwood queen beds and storage units
* each bedroom has private sink and large mirror
* each bedroom has private door to shared toilet and shower
* large hardwood deck with ceiling fan connects both bedrooms
* covered deck has 2 rocking chairs and stone coffee table
Separate casita (included at additional fee)
* galley kitchen with stove, refrigerator, sink
* exotic hardwood table and two leather chairs
* bathroom with cold water shower
* queen bed with new mattress
* private covered deck
Vacation in the progressive community of Balcones de Majagual, 30 miles from the Costa Rican border and located in the lush Pacific coastal region, nestled amongst abundant flora and fauna on rolling hills overlooking the Pacific Ocean 12 km north of San Juan Del Sur. Experience seclusion and privacy amidst an exotic landscape steps from the beach. We have monkeys, sea turtles, surf breaks, hiking, kayaking, sunsets, quiet, tropical forests, and especially beaches. Yet, our proximity to the lively beach town of San Juan del Sur allows for markets, restaurants, bars and entertainment.
4WD is recommended on the roads outside San Juan del Sur and required within our community. Solar hot water and battery backup systems keep the lights, TV & WIFI on, the refrigerator cold and the showers hot when local power is disrupted. House includes 24 hour concierge service, twice weekly maid service, gardeners and pool cleaning, as well as 24-hour security.
Add Sailing, Spa & Surf lessons to your itinerary: Let us help you fill your week in San Juan del Sur with the activities that will make your stay special.
Rent with option to buy. Vacation in the boutique community of Balcones de Majagual - home of soft adventure tourism in San Juan del Sur. 30 miles from the Costa Rican border and located in the lush Pacific coastal region, nestled amongst abundant flora and fauna on rolling hills overlooking the Pacific Ocean 12 km north of San Juan Del Sur. Experience seclusion and privacy amidst an exotic landscape steps from the beach. We have monkeys, sea turtles, surf breaks, hiking, kayaking, sunsets, quiet, tropical forests, and especially beaches. Yet, our proximity to the lively beach town of San Juan del Sur allows for markets, restaurants, bars and entertainment.
4WD is recommended on the roads outside San Juan del Sur and required within our community. Solar hot water and battery backup.
Other Activities: zip-line canopy tour; sunset cruise; fishing for sailfish, marlin, dorado; snorkling; night fishing; turtle tour at night to see turtles laying eggs/hatching; whale watching; zip-line through the jungle canopy; surf lesson; surfing all-day; ATV tour of beaches and/or jungle; horseback riding on beach; cooking class; bartending course; 3-course Nicaraguan-style BBQ dinner; ½ day tour of local markets, orchards and farms with translator; full day tour of Nicaraguan countryside and local craft markets in Masaya with translator
Golf: It is very windy in Nicaragua a lot of the year, and don't expect a championship course - until 2013, that is! We'll arrange a boat to take you north about 20 miles up the coast to visit the local golf course at Hacienda Iguana.
Ski: Nicaragua's only skiing is volcano skiing down into Cerro Negro's cinder cone - be the first on your block - and don't worry. This volcano hasn't erupted since 2002!!! Plan this trip to Leon at the beginning or end of your stay in Nicaragua.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.