Pelicans Landing Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condominium, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2.5 Baths (Sleeps 6-8)
Discover Myrtle Beach from this well-appointed condo in the family location at Pelican’s Landing on Shore Drive.
Enjoy breathtaking views of the picture-perfect Grand Strand beach from the living room screened balcony or the master suite balcony of this immaculate, third floor, ocean side condo. You are so close to the ocean that you can open the master suite balcony door and fall asleep to the sounds of the ocean in the background. Take the elevator down from the condo and there are no roads to cross to have your toes in the warm South Carolina sand.
Sorry but HOA rules specify No Pets, Trailers, Boats, Campers, Motorcycles and Minimum age to rent is 25 yrs old.
Shore Drive is a cul-de-sac street with only renter or owner traffic, away from the heavy congestion, but still provides convenient access to all Myrtle Beach has to offer…
Things To Do - Places To See: Within walking distance of the condo:
- Life Guard on duty at the ocean from Memorial Day to Labor Day
- Apache Pier. This pier is the longest on the East Coast, has a full arcade, pier fishing, and live entertainment in summer months,
- Straw market featuring sub shop, ice cream shop, pizza shop, general store, bike rentals and much more,
- Flip Flops bar/restaurant,
- Ocean Annie’s bar which features nightly live music in the peak season.
Within 3 miles:
- Restaurant Row,
- Barefoot Landing,
- House of Blues,
- Tanger Outlets at 17,
- Super Wal-mart,
- Kroger’s grocery store which is open 24 hours a day,
- over 100 excellent golf courses and a dozen mini golf courses,
- Pirate's Voyage,
- Carolina Opry
Within 10 miles:
- Alabama Theater,
- Ripley’s Aquarium,
- Hard Rock Café,
- Nascar café mini-kart park,
- Deep sea fishing,
- Broadway at the Beach,
- Tanger Outlets at 501
* Beach View: Corner unit on oceanside, no streets to cross to be on the beach. Many oceanside units don't have any view. This unit being on the front corner has a full ocean view.
* Ocean View: Corner unit on oceanside, no streets to cross to be on the beach. Many oceanside units don't have any view. This unit being on the front corner has a full ocean view.
* WiFi (Wireless Internet): Free high speed wireless internet.
* No Pets Allowed: HOA rules, sorry!
* Kid Friendly: Great family location and complex includes full play structure, 2 pools and putting green.
* Minimum Age Limit for Renters: Age 25, sorry HOA rules.
* Smoking Allowed: On balconies with doors closed only.
* Smoking Not Allowed: No smoking inside the unit.
- smoking allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
Guestbook comments from the owner
Stayed 19-23 May 14 with my wife and 3 daughters (18, 22, 24). Rental was as described, very clean and very convenient to the beach. Kitchen had everything we needed to cook all our meals each day. Condo was very comfortable for all 5 of us. Owner was very accomadating and easy to work with. Location was perfect, away from the tacky/noisy areas of Myrtle Beach and only 5 min to a SuperWalmart. No complaints at all. Highly recommend for a great family getaway!
Brad and Melissa the proud owners of 307 Pelican's Landing
We stayed in Pelican's Landing for the first time in the late 90's for a family reunion and everyone in our extended family has not stopped going ever since. This quiet location allows you to enjoy your vacation with your family and friends and not the 1000's of other vacationers in the more touristy high rise areas while still being centrally located and within a mile or two of all the major tourist attractions.
Being on the ocean side having no streets to cross is a definite advantage. No need to worry about kids running into the street as they get excited about the ocean. Open the balcony door and fall asleep to the sound of the ocean in the master suite.