This condo has exquisite views, with floor to ceiling windows. Luxurious furnishings, modern beauty with a contemporary flair. Gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops, fireplace, and a stunning 1600 square ft. terrace's to relax on, enjoy sunsets or a meal overlooking all of San Diego City Scape.
A true Shangri-La in the city, an entire city block with 24 hour security, sparkling pool, Jacuzzi, full fitness center and two off street secure parking spaces.
Nearby Points of Interest:
• In the Heart of the prestigious Marina district, across the park from the San Diego Convention Center.
• One block from Ralphs grocery store and Horton Plaza Mall.
• Steps to Gaslamp Quarter (downtown): Gaslamp. Includes restaurants, nightlife, Padres stadium Petco Park, Embarcadero, and Seaport Village.
• Minutes away : Balboa Park: includes San Diego Zoo, the Globe Theater, some of the country's finest museums, gardens, Imax, bike/walking paths.
• Close to beaches, Sea World, Coronado Island, Old Town, Little Italy, Mission Bay, the incredible Fashion Valley Mall, and the Chargers’ Qualcomm Stadium, and many more of San Diego’s best attractions.
• 2 miles to San Diego International Airport and easy access to highways, buses, trolley, and taxi
In the midst of a vast array of restaurants, nightlife, grocery, spas, and shopping, it’s an ideal place for vacationers who want to experience the heart of San Diego. Perfect for business trips or romantic getaways year-round!
Please view professional Virtual tour!