Waikiki Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, Waikiki Studio + Convertible bed(s) King or Twins, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 4)
Sip a Mai Tai while watching your ocean sunsets or rainbows from your lanai.
Check calendar for availabilty and email me for rates or check out our other unit listing #503681
Rooftop pool (34th floor), sauna + hot tub. Free WIFI/ Internet, Spectacular OCEAN VIEWS, 700 FT to Beach (right up from Dukes Statue). Fully equipped studio condo. Sleeps up to 4 (3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children). Clean, updated and bright suite. Amazing price for this high floor (16th) with Western ocean sunset views, plus city and mountain views....and so close to the beach. Full size fridge saves on restaurant meals and large space for lots of produce and beverages.
Free Inbound and Local Calls (phone line in room accepts inbound calls and your callers can leave messages saving on your cell bill) Most hotels charge $12 a day for Internet service.
High floor and wall to wall lanai with full ocean Western sunset and city and mountain views,) from 16th floor lanai (Sip a Mai Tai and observe amazing sunsets, watch Fireworks from your balcony on Friday night)
34th Floor Rooftop Pool / Hot Tub with Panoramic Views (sneak up with your coffee in the morning to the rooftop pool and watch spectacular morning ocean sunrises then, watch ocean sunsets from your lanai).
Very safe building with an on-site property manager and 24 hour front desk should you need any assitance during your stay.
Bus stop at the front door - goes around entire island
700 feet to best beach in Waikiki (Rent a surfboard and lesson) We're just a block up street from Dukes Statue
Close to everything and short walk to International Market
* Kitchenette, with microwave/convection oven, 4 built in burners, coffee maker, blender, rice cooker, full size refrigerator, toaster, all dishes etc.
* Air Conditioning
* Ceiling fan
* Beach chairs, umbrella, mats, snorkel masks, cooler bags
* Hair blower
* King or 2 Single beds (King with foam topper)
* Queen sofa bed (Very comfy Costco type - no bar in middle)
* Dining area with four chairs
* $100 Cleaning fee at end of stay
* 32' Flat Screen TV & DVD Player
* Laundry facilities on 3rd floor
* Recreation/reading room top floor with panoramic mountain/ocean views
* Lobby and secured building/elevators
* Parking attached to building ($20 a day) No car really needed, other parking avaialble in area
* Ice Machine up on Recreation Floor
* Our internet service is included
* Phone in room (can take messages) and free local calls
* Iron, ironing board
* Store in lobby for all amenities
Parking is attached to the building: $20 a day
$100 one time cleaning fee
Plus 13.95% taxes
Will send full invoice - send your address with dates for your stay and I will prepare the invoice
Keywords: Waikiki Condo, Studio, Ocean View, Waikiki, Condo, WIFI, Beach, sleeps 4, high floor, western sunset
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
Guestbook comments from the owner
The full sized fridge is a great advantage compared to most studios. The kitchen is comfortably equipped for our family of four. We had breakfast and lunches packed for the beach every day.
We love the views from the 34th floor pool - Panoramic views of Waikiki. We saw the Pacific Monarch and fell in love with the quick walk to the beach (yes just about 700 feet) and everything that one needs is within walking distance of all Waikiki has to offer. We've tried to equip the unit with just about everything you would need.
Location, ocean views, steps to beach, international market and all Waikiki has to offer. Things have continued to improve as our building switched from the Aston Pacific Monarch to the Aqua Pacific Monarch. A lot of the same friendly staff with lots of extras touches.
Surfing, snorkeling, swimming, sunsets or sneak up to the rooftop pool in the early morning to watch the sunrise.