Hospitality is what best describes us. You will contact the owner for your vacation scheduling. Once in Puerto Rico, you will be welcomed at the condo by an owner representative. You will receive an explanation on the condo's amenities and surrounding areas of interest. In addition, the owner representative will be on call for any additional questions you might have.
The studio is located on the eleventh floor with a private balcony and a beautiful view to Isla Verde
beach. Access to Isla Verde beach is within a 5-minutes walk. Accommodates up to 3 people.
Enjoy a relaxing day at the beach or practice water sports like
windsurfing, parasailing or kayaking. Visit all six (6) Blue Flag beaches around the island. Enjoy your vacation in this prime location for less than 50% hotel rates.
Climate: Perfect year round temperature in the 80's F during the day and 70's F at night.
Blue Flag Beaches in Puerto Rico: • Isla Verde Beach, Carolina - located 650m (or 7-min walking) from condo
• El Escambrón Beach, San Juan
• Luquillo Beach, Luquillo
• Punta Salinas, Toa Baja
• Seven Seas, Fajardo
• Boquerón Beach, Cabo Rojo
Condo's Amenities: • Ocean view from the apartment balcony
• Swimming pool with BBQ area and bathrooms
• Coin operated laundromat located on the building ground floor
• 1 parking space at no extra charge
• Security guard at night
• Assigned gate beeper for access in/out the building
• Free internet access
Just wanted to thank you for being so accommodating in regards to the condo. Nadia was very nice and the a room itself was just as advertised and exactly what I needed. I'm looking forward to another trip to Puerto Rico in the near future and I will definitely keep you in mind.
I am the owner of this beautiful condo. This was one of my dreams, being able to have a property that I could share with the Caribbean lovers.
I really look forward to having you enjoying the paradise island of Puerto Rico.
My condo is located in Isla Verde. Isla Verde is one of the most beautiful and enjoyable spots in the island.
My property is located right beside the El San Juan Hotel. This would facilitate your booking for sightseeing and fun trips around the island. The area is a tourist oriented place which will make your stay much easier.
This will be an unique vacation with breath taking beach views, dining and shopping. All within walking distance.
Explore Puerto Rico beyond the shores.
Things to do:
• Scuba diving
• El Yunque rainforest
• Eco tourism
• Snorkeling at the coral reef
• Fajardo Bioluminescent Bay
• Rio Camuy caves
• Tan by the pool
• El Morro Spanish fortress
• Old San Juan historic area
• Arecibo radio telescope
• Piñones boardwalk
• Taste the flavor of Puerto Rican cuisine,
• Visit in the fashionable Condado, walk to Gucci, Cartier, Louis Vutton shops and other exclusive boutiques. Go shopping to the largest mall in the Caribbean with more than 300 stores like Macys, Borders, Banana Republic, Gap and Old Navy among others.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 1 2014 - Oct 31 2014
2 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||$49|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.