The apartment has a double bed (180 x 200 cm), and a five-door wardrobe with large mirror, a dining table for four persons and a lounge area with plasma TV. Due to the large curtains, the apartment can be easily and transparently darkened, so that you can fall into restful sleep.
The bright kitchen is equipped with a dreiflammigen gas cooker with oven, fridge, toaster, kettle and coffee machine. Pots, pans, dishes and utensils are complete.
The bathroom has a shower. Large and small towels are provided. A hair dryer is available.
The apartment is cuddly warm through the floors-gas heating.
Towels and linen are included. An iron and ironing board are available. Garage parking space and use of washing machine possible.
Covered bicycle parking is available.
A folder with brochures and information material is for you.
From the window of the apartment you will see the right market and the Church of St. Benedictine Marktkirchhof, just to, you can see on the grain market to the Bock Road and left standing vis-à-vis a fountain. To the market place is about 100 m.
In the nearby house, Market Street 10, there is a small café. Left over has established the Asian restaurant "The Golden Dragon" and on the Marktkirchhof see already the closest restaurant with German cuisine. On the market, 3 minutes walking, countless cafes and restaurants invite you to linger.
Quedlinburg is located on the Bode in the Harz region of Saxony-Anhalt and is since 1994 on the UNESCO list of world cultural heritage.
The Collegiate Church and the Wiperti are Quedlinburg¿s stations (36) of the southern route of the Romantic Road.
The Schlossberg with the Romanesque Collegiate Church of St. Servatius and the Cathedral. Here is the grave and the sarcophagus of Queen Matilda, the wife of King Henry I and founder of the Women's pen.
The Castle Museum.
The Romanesque and late Gothic Market Church St. Benedikti with the connected Kalandskapelle.
The Renaissance town hall with the Roland statue.
The Friedrich Gottlieb Klopstock Museum in Klopstockhaus.
The framework Museum Ständerbau.
The coins mountain with the Romanesque Benedictine abbey church of St. Mary.
The Romanesque Premonstratensian monastery of St. Wiperti with abbey garden.
The Brühl Park is part of the project Gartenträume Saxony-Anhalt.
Other churches are the Church Aegidii, Blasii, St. John's Chapel with locust (is incorporated in the Way of St. James), St. Matilda and St. Nikolai.
The Lyonel Feininger Gallery, Gallery White Angel, Galerie im Kunsthoken and the gallery in the small art house.
Central German Railway and Toy Museum
Museum of Stained Glass and Craft
The town wall with its towers:
Terror assault with torture chamber,
Lindenbeinsche tower (green roof),
Swineherd Tower and the Emperor's Tower,
Gooseherd tower, Kuhhirtenturm, Kruschitzkyturm, Powder Tower, Merten storm and Tower of Mirrors
Interesting are also
- Advent in the courts of the second and third weekend of Advent
- Quedlinburg music summer with weekly concerts in the Collegiate Church of St. Servatius
- Kaiser Spring Easter and Pentecost, a medieval festival in the historic old town
- In mid-May the widespread Germany Long Night of the Museums
- Spell of the trees, an art and music installation in Brühl Park will take place on the first Saturday of the month of July
- Guild festival of Quedlinburg merchant shaft usually takes place in August.
- Heritage Day for Germany was opened in Quedlinburg, takes place on the second weekend in September.
In the town of Quedlinburg over 70 monuments for visitors are free open that are otherwise mostly closed, and it is a flower show at Quedlinburg Mathilde well organized in the Neustadt
- Close to invite every three months Quedlinburg¿s Dixieland and Swing a day, which is driven by a concert venue to the next, to enjoy the music
- Still requires a monthly called a milonga, a dance with Argentine Tango, which is hosted by the Brunswick Milongueras.
- The world's discharged free music festival Fête de la Musique takes place in the summer.
- The Harz narrow gauge railways to Quedlinburg with at least two steam train pairs a day.
- The myths and legends mystified Teufelsmauer is composed of hard sandstone rock formation that rises to 20 km in length at intervals and can be reached in 10 minutes by car. Several of the rocks of Devil's Wall at Blankenburg are released for climbing.
- The zoo Westerhausen
- The Witches' Dance Floor
- The chunk as the highest mountain of the Harz Mountains