North Topsail Beach House Rental Photos and Description
7 bedrooms sleeps 40/Rooftop pool,hot tub,steam sauna, 2 kitchen
SPECIAL $4995 FOR 1 OF THE 2 LAST WEEKS I SEPT.2014 lOCK IN 2014 RATES FOR 2015 IF YOU RESERVE BY DEC 2014.
2014 BASE RENTAL RATES for 105 Bay Ct.
SEE Our Incredible new video with commentary by clicking the video button above. At the bottom click OWNERS WEBSITE PHOTOS for a video tour of the Topsail Island and drive over the HIGH RISE bridge.
Indooor and outdoor BASKETBALL...CRAB CAGE, GIANT SWINGS and SANDBOX , Manicured LAWN!
Popular for weddings and the next door unit 104 bay ct can also serve weddings (sleeps 23)
Newly built in 2009, Pirates' Playground Villa, professionally decorated and landscaped, offers a heated rooftop pool Sept-Nov,Mar-May,closed in winter, and a 1900 sq. ft. fully tiled and furnished sun deck, unique to Topsail Island, 6000+ sq. ft. of heated living space. Located on the most narrow part of the island, the ocean is just 150’ in one direction and in the other direction is Galleon Bay and a private man-made, quiet, deep water canal which affords access to the Intracoastal waterway and with a 15 minute boat ride to the ocean. Kayaking and small water craft are suitable in the canal. Upon arrival you will be met by a greeter/guide,Joe, who will show you the home and answer any questions you may have.
• 9 BEDROOMS and 2 SLEEPING ROOMS (SOFA BED WITH PRIVACY CURTAIN).
• 4 STORIES / 4 STOP ELEVATOR AND 2 INSIDE STAIRWAYS FOR CONVENIENCE AND SAFETY, 6000+ sq. ft heated.
• 2 FULL KITCHENS and 3rd EFFICIENCY KITCHEN ON ROOFTOP (Crow's Nest).
• HEATED ROOFTOP POOL (FREE ) closed in winter (Nov - Mar) Heated only in Mar-May, Sept-Nov, closed in winter , large HOT TUB on roof (Free in summer-prime but drained and filled each week Sep - May for $120).
• 6 man automatic STEAM SAUNA in the roof top lounge (CROW'S NEST).
• WEDDINGS ARE WELCOME (see policy below)
• FAMILIES and FAMILY GROUPS are welcome but, NO HOUSE PARTIES.
• PERSONAL GREETER andGUIDE who will show you the home - Joe.
• INGROUND SWIMMING POOL (closed Nov - Mar) and never heated.
• PRIVATE BOAT SLIP with mooring piers, FISHING DOCK, BOARDWALK, and shared BOAT LAUNCH / RAMP.
• PET FRIENDLY for well-behaved pets ($200 per pet non-refundable pet fee) (PETS NOT ALLOWED IN pool areas).
• HOME THEATER with SURROUND SOUND, FREE XBOX 360 LIVE and FREE NETFLIX (unlimited streaming Internet movies).
• SLEEPS UP TO 43 (including futons, sleeper sofas, trundles, and rollaway beds).
• OLDHAUSEN POOL TABLE and POKER / GAME TABLE and KIDS area in the GREAT ROOM with FIREPLACE and DRY BAR.
• MOTHER-IN-LAW SUITE with FULL KITCHEN and LIVING ROOM (and stairway and balcony).
• TWO SETS of WASHERS / DRYERS and 2 ICE MACHINES AND 3 1/2 REFRIGERATORS.
• STAINLESS STEEL GE PROFILE appliances in all kitchens.
• MUSIC SYSTEM inside and outside house to access CDs, radio, TV (cable music) and 1 IPOD dock.
• For safety, INTERCOMS located in all bedrooms and fire escape ladders and smoke detectors on all floors.
• HANDICAPPED ACCESSIBLE with elevator stopping on all four floors.
• SECURITY camera system located on rooftop pool, ground pool, and front door with large monitor in the main kitchen.
• WIRED LAN Internet in every room and WIRELESS INTERNET for broadband cable Internet service.
• Protected DECK off the dining room. GAS GRILL available.
• PC DESKTOP computer with WIRELESS PRINTER / FAX / COPIER.
• BABY and KID FRIENDLY (gates, portable cribs, toys, games, books).
• PARKING: garage, driveways, and cul-de-sac.
• OUTDOOR and INDOOR BASKETBALL GOALS, tether ball, darts, PING-PONG
• GAME and EXERCISE FITNESS ROOM on the ground level with TV and a second TV LOUNGE on the ground level.
• OUTDOOR SWING SET for kids and adults with large SAND BOX PLAY AREA.
• Interior PROFESSIONALLY DECORATED by D's Interiors, Ceramic porcelain tile throughout the house by Prince Flooring.
Additional photographs are available at Pirates Playground.net
The Great Room has a fireplace, large screen TV with surround sound. It also has a full-size pool table and poker table and dry bar. A second living room with a full kitchen is located on the first floor.
This home is designed for large families but other groups are welcome, including wedding parties, corporate business meetings, and retreats. Topsail Island offers places and activities for people of different ages with different interests. You can easily slip away for time alone or enjoy family activities. THERE IS SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE.
Attractions in the area include Historic Wilmington, NC Aquarium, Battleship USS North Carolina, Ft. Fisher Historic Site, Camp Lejeune marine museums, and golfing at the North Shore Country Club or numerous other courses.
Pirates' Playground Villa (105 Bay Court) has a sister cottage next door, Boater's Launch (104 Bay Court) with six sleeping rooms, three baths, and many of the same amenities (ex cept no elevator). If you have a very large group, plan and reserve both houses early because Boaters Launch usually is booked for the summer by the end of January. This is also a nonsmoking property.
PRE BOOKINGS AND WEDDINGS: This home does NOT give the current guest first right of refusal for the corresponding week in the next year. When booking this home for a following year a $2,000 deposit is due within 2 weeks of booking. The balance of the first half of the rent is due by January 15. The deposit will apply towards the cost of the rental. The first party to book the home and send in the $2,000 deposit secures the home for that week. When a booking is secured you are guaranteed the rental rate posted at that time of booking (posted discounts apply only to current year). This home allows weddings and will allow pre-bookings for up to two years in advance. There is a $2000 refundable damage deposit for all weddings in this home. There is a $500 non-refundable wedding/event fee.
Keywords: Huge!!! LUXURYMega Resort Home with 2 swim pools ....MANY amazing EXTRAS. 'INCREDIBLE VALUE'
- pets considered
- wheelchair accessible
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Long-term Renters Welcome
Guestbook comments from the owner
Today is Monday and we were sitting around and my grown unemotional husband said "I might cry when we leave here Saturday."
Today is Tuesday - We just finished a great Thanksgiving Dinner. Wonderful kitchen to prepare everything and nice for us all to sit and eat together. Thank you!
iT IS CLOSE TO THE OCEAN AND THE SOUND. iT IS EASILY ACCESSIBLE UNLIKE MANY NC COSTAL TOWNS VIA 4 LANE INTERSTATE 40 AND US 17
AWSOME VIEWS LIKE NOWHERE ELSE IN nc SOUND, OCEAN, WETLANDS,ETC. large capacity and the common areas,,,pools rooftop deck 2 living rooms 2 1/2 kitchens play area in garage landscaped lawns playground, dock etc make this very UNIQUE in the state!