We have a 98% rating on walkscore.com which described our location as a 'Walker's Paradise'. We are;
Located in the heart of Capitol Hill:
• 3 minutes walk to cafes, shops, and supermarket
• 3 minutes walk to the Broadway Shopping District
• 3 minutes walk to 2 bus lines
• 4 minutes walk to the Capitol Hill Farmers Market
• 5 minutes walk to Seattle University
• 15 minutes walk to Downtown & Convention Center
The best testimonials come from our past guests.... Click on the link at the top of the page marked 'Traveler Reviews' to see the independent comments made by past VRBO guests.
Is stylishly furnished with all the comforts of home, it is the perfect place to relax and unwind after a busy day; watch a movie, enjoy a glass of wine or entertain family or friends in the 950sq ft space inside or the private outdoor BBQ area, It is the perfect inner city retreat.
The Harrison Modern has 4 wonderful apartments to offer in a quiet, well designed, refurbished, Mid-Century building. For your privacy each unit has a separate entrance; 1111 – 1117 E. Harrison Street. I have lived in the building for 15 years and the neighborhood for 17, I would be happy to give you a local perspective on sightseeing or dining in the neighborhood during your stay.
Capitol Hill is one of Seattle's most vibrant neighborhoods, with wonderful stately homes, parks, museums, shopping, restaurants, theaters and other attractions all within a short walk from the property.
We have a fantastic location in the heart of this historic neighborhood, within 3 minutes walk you will find a variety of shopping, restaurants, cafes, and 3 supermarkets
We are on the same street as Seattle University and a 5 minute walk from the Pike/Pine Corridor bars, cafes & nightlife. Downtown Seattle is 1 mile from the building as is the Washington State Trade & Convention Center, and the Hospitals on First Hill. The Pike Place Market and the Seattle Space Needle are also easily accessed either on foot or by the extensive bus network that passes 2 blocks from the building on the eclectic Broadway Shopping street. You will LOVE the location!!
After staying at many Vacation Rental Properties over the past 6 years I am confident you will thoroughly enjoy your stay with us. I have painstakingly created a retreat that is both functional and stylish. This apartment features the following:
• Free Wi-Fi
• 37 inch HDTV with cable and DVD player
• CD player with CD library
• Two sofa sectional so that can comfortably seat 6
• A comprehensive folder with Seattle maps, bus schedules, sightseeing and restaurant suggestions
• Central heating and double glazing
• Wood burning fire
• Free onsite laundry facilities including washing powder, iron and ironing board
• A hair dryer in your apartment
• Extra pillows, blankets, towels and wash cloths
• New tiled bathroom with deep soaker tub, fresh bar of soap, and facial tissues
• Remodeled open plan kitchen - fully equipped to accommodate 6 guests
• Dishwasher and detergent, double door refrigerator with ice maker and water dispenser
• 1 Deluxe pillow top King bed, 2 single beds, 2 convertible single beds in the living room
• Private garden (sole use) with outdoor furniture and BBQ
• Off street parking available
---- Once again, the best references are from our past guests....... Click on the link at the top of the page marked 'Traveler Reviews' to see how we rate.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
NOTE: This is a NON-Smoking apartment
***One mile form the Washington State Convention & Trade Center***
Most things are within an easy five to ten minute walk of from the building: Volunteer Park, Conservatory, Asian Art Museum, Cal Anderson Park, a large of shops, restaurants and Coffee houses.
Within an easy 15 to 30 minute walk of: Downtown Seattle,Convention Center, Pike Place Market, Seattle Aquarium, Seattle Art Museum, Waterfront shops, Seattle Center, Space Needle, Experience Music Project, , Schools: Seattle University, Seattle Central Community College, Cornish College of Arts.
Within a ten minute drive of: The University of Washington, Woodland Park Zoo, Boeing Field and The Flight Museum, Ferries to the Olympic Peninsula, The Ballard Lox, Mariners and Seahawks Stadiums, West Seattle and Alki Beach.
Within a 20 minute drive of:
Seatac International Airport, Bellevue, Redmond.
We are located near all major bus lines.
We are a 15 minute walk the Washington State Convention Center / Trade Center, Paramount Theater,and 20 minutes to Pacific Place and Westlake Center
Keywords: Harrison Modern, Deluxe Vacation Apartment, Seattle Deluxe Vacation Rental, Excellent value, Perfect Capitol Hill vacation rental, Our property scored 98% on Walkscore so you have all the best Seattle has to offer right at your doorstep......buses to Pike Place Market, the Seattle Center, and downtown are two short blocks away.