Make your next visit to Central Florida an unforgettable experience by renting a vacation home with your own private swimming pool! Whether you're dining with a meal prepared in the fully equipped kitchen or relaxing in and around the pool, a holiday home provides the ideal accommodation. We do have a 4 night minimum stay with great discounts for bookings of 7 days or more.
All of our vacation villas are block-built on generous sized lots. You will be impressed by the light and airy design and the quality workmanship. Your fully equipped kitchen includes a refridgerator/freezer, ice maker, stove and oven, microwave oven and a dishwasher. Our homes are stocked with linen, towels and kitchen utensils. For added convenience, your home comes equipped with a washer and dryer. Standard features include air-conditioning and a double garage.
The exterior of your home is enhanced by a professionally manicured lawn, and a swimming pool. The pool deck is fully screened to add a degree of privacy while protecting you from insects and softening the sun's rays. The patio surrounding the pool is ideal for sunbathing providing you with the perfect Florida tan. The patio is also ideal for relaxing, barbecuing or enjoying a quiet evening with family and friends.
In the living room you will find a color television and comfortable clean surroundings. All of our villas have very spacious split family home designs to make it convenient for 2 families to share.
In order to keep our homes in excellent condition, a one time departure fee is required for housekeeping. Sunsplash offers all our guests excellent customer service and a specialized maintenance team that is on call at all times. The homes of Sunsplash Travel are licensed by the State of Florida in accordance with the requirements of the Department of Hotels, and are inspected by them 4 times per year. We are also members of Haines City Chamber of Commerce, members of the Central Florida Visitors and Convention Bureau and The Central Florida Property Managers Association. We are also on the Polk County Tourism Committee.
Some of our Homes Features:
- Two master bedrooms (one master bedroom with adjoining bath).
- Three twin rooms (two twin beds in each room).
- Three and half bathrooms (including the adjoining bathroom).
- Living Room with high ceiling and skylight, includes TV with basic cable service, fully furnished with pull-out queen-size sofabed.
- Kitchen fully furnished with cutlery, pots and pans, range, microwave, oven, toaster, blender, refrigerator, garbage disposal.
- Dining area with full dinette.
- Screened patio with pool and hot tub, heating available. Gives you a view of the trees behind the house, keeping out wildlife. No houses behind the patio, good privacy.
- Two- car garage joined to the house.
- Washer and Dryer, ironing board.
- Telephone with free local service.
- Air conditioning.
- Golf course nearby.
- Publix Supermarket, restaurants, post office all within a 15 minute drive.
- Disney World (Magic Kingdom, Epcot, etc.).
- Great shopping on International Drive.
- Discount Labelled Outlet Stores.
- Water parks.
- Sea World.
- Universal Studios.
- Downtown Orlando.
- Various exciting golf courses.
Within Driving Distance:
- Busch Gardens.
- Ybor City.
- Kennedy Space Center.
Keywords: Vacation Homes