We have a 98% rating on walkscore.com which described our location as a 'Walker's Paradise'. We are located in the heart of Capitol Hill:
• 3 minutes walk to cafes, shops, and supermarket
• 3 minutes walk to the Broadway Shopping District
• 3 minutes walk to 2 bus lines
• 4 minutes walk to the Capitol Hill Farmers Market
• 5 minutes walk to Seattle University
• 15 minutes walk to Downtown & Convention Center
The best testimonials come from our past guests.....Click on the link at the top of the page marked 'Traveler Reviews' to see the independent comments made by past VRBO guests.
NOTE: If this unit is booked for the dates you require we have three other great apartments, in the same building, you may want to consider... Listing #7043593, #192297 and #181817.
Is stylishly furnished with all the comforts of home, it is the perfect place to relax and unwind after a busy day; watch a movie, enjoy a glass of wine or entertain family or friends in the 800sq ft of space.
The Harrison Modern has 4 wonderful apartments to offer in a, well designed, refurbished, Mid-Century building. For your privacy each unit has a separate entrance; 1111 – 1117 E. Harrison Street. I have lived in the building for 15 years and the neighborhood for 17, I would be happy to give you a local perspective on sightseeing or dining in the neighborhood during your stay.
Capitol Hill is one of Seattle's most vibrant neighborhoods, with wonderful stately homes, parks, museums, shopping, restaurants, theaters and other attractions all within a short walk from the property.
We have a fantastic location in the heart of this historic neighborhood, within 3 minutes walk you will find a variety of shopping, restaurants, cafes, and 3 supermarkets
We are on the same street as Seattle University and a 5 minute walk from the Pike/Pine Corridor bars, cafes & nightlife. Downtown Seattle is 1 mile from the building as is the Washington State Trade & Convention Center, and the Hospitals on First Hill. The Pike Place Market and the Seattle Space Needle are also easily accessed either on foot or by the extensive bus network that passes 2 blocks from the building on the eclectic Broadway Shopping street. You will LOVE the location!!
• Free Wi-Fi
• 40 inch HDTV with cable and DVD player
• CD player with i-pod doc and CD library
• Two sofas so you can spread out or seat 4 comfortably
• A comprehensive folder with Seattle maps, bus schedules, sightseeing and restaurant suggestions
• Central heating and double glazing
• Free on-site laundry facilities including washing powder, iron and ironing board
• A hair dryer in your apartment
• Extra pillows, blankets, towels and wash cloths
• New tiled bathroom with deep soaker tub and hotel aminities
• Remodeled kitchen fully equipped to accommodate 4 guests
• 1 Deluxe King bed, 1 Queen pull-out platform sofa bed in the living room
• Off street parking available
---- Once again, the best references are from our past guests....... Click on the link at the top of the page marked 'Traveler Reviews' to see how we rate.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
NOTE: This is a NON-Smoking apartment
Here is what some of our past guests had to say about the property:
' Our visit to Seattle was so much fun. The apartment was cool, the location is perfect walking distance to everything that is Seattle. Be sure to walk through the neighborhood to see the mansions and to Volunteer Park.'
Patty - East Wenatchee, WA
' We had a excellent time at the Harrison Modern! Such a well appointed apartment - felt like home. Love the neighborhood. We will be back and will recommend the Harrison Modern to anybody visiting Seattle!'
Rod - San Francisco, CA
'Had so much fun here on Capitol Hill! This neighborhood has so many great shops and restaurants. The area is quaint and beautiful. It was snowing the first day we were here, so amazing! The apartment is so awesome, it has all the comforts of home. Thanks for a wonderful vacation.
Becky - Oakland, CA
Keywords: Harrison Modern, Deluxe Vacation Apartment, Seattle Deluxe Vacation Rental, Excellent value, Perfect Capitol Hill vacation rental, Our property scored 98% on Walkscore so you have all the best Seattle has to offer right at your doorstep......buses to Pike Place Market, the Seattle Center, and downtown are two short blocks away.