Lahaina House Rental Photos and Description
New appointed and remodeled 8 bedroom property
This newly appointed and remodelled 8 bedroom property is designed with the master suite separated from all the other bedrooms. The home is set on 2 acres of mature Hawaiian gardens overlooking the neighbouring islands. The elevation provides Spectacular Ocean and mountain views. Located just 1/2 mile from famed Launiupoko Beach. Launiupoko Beach is great for stand up paddle boarding and has a lagoon that is perfect for small children. The home has a very large pool which incorporates “in-pool” bar stools for enjoying a beverage without getting out of the water. The views from the edge of the pool are breathtaking and unobstructed to the Pacific Ocean. There is an island in the pool which can be used for sun tanning. There is a Jacuzzi and BBQ.
When the bi-fold doors are open to the pool area, the dining room unifies with the pool and lawn to provide multiple seating dining areas both inside and out. There is lots of comfortable outdoor furniture for people to enjoy, including 4 sumptuous chairs and a sunken lounge area, great for entertaining friends.
The Coach house has a 52” HDTV, pool table, and video station. Included in the main house are top quality appliances throughout including a washer and dryer. The kitchen is located in the main house and boasts granite countertops, a Keurig Coffee Machine, a Starbucks cappuccino machine, a Jimmy Buffet margarita machine, and a powerful blender. Combined there is an enormous 2500 sq. ft. of air conditioned living space in all three dwellings. The scenery from this home is spectacular as there are unencumbered 360 degree views of agricultural lands, ocean and mountains.
The name Skydweller was chosen by the owner because of the heavenly views at night. Stars just seemed to come alive as he sat by the pool. On any given night you too can be sure of seeing amazing heavenly views of the milky way and feel excitement as you catch shooting stars streak across the sky. Enjoy tracking the northern star like the early Polynesians did a thousand years ago from the comfort of this peaceful home. Hence the name “Skydweller”.
- non smoking only
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- pets not allowed
Guestbook comments from the owner
1. Overall, the stay was amazing. It was great for our diverse age group as well. The five year old in our group was thoroughly entertained as was my parents who are in their sixties and everyone in between;
2. I would say the use of the outdoor space and the folding doors were enjoyed the most by all. It allowed for seamless use of indoor and outdoor space (although, I was a big fan of the outdoor showers);
3. Nothing that I can say I didn’t like about the place. It was great;
4. I would definitely recommend others to stay at Sky Dweller. In fact, I may be discussing the house with an individual this week (I will get back to you if so);
5. I would not add anything to the property as I found it to be extremely well appointed;
6. The house was extremely clean and orderly;