Walk right out the door to a spectacular view overlooking the heated pool and the Ocean, AND no elevator or stairs to climb! Just a few feet from our front patio is a large, grassy lawn- perfect for throwing the ball or playing games with the kids.
Our unit has been completely and professionally redecorated and is new to the rental market in 2009. It is now available for YOUR memorable vacation at luxurious Adagio.
This ground floor unit sits atop the highest point on the gulf of Mexico. Blue Mountain Beach is in a perfect location just minutes from Destin and Sandestin to the west, with Seaside, Seagrove, WaterColor, and Rosemary Beach to the East. Adagio rests on Hwy 30-A which is perfect for family bike rides and walks.
The Adagio has an 8000 square foot pool surrounded by tall palm trees that is only for those that are staying in this 11-acre private gated-community. There is a also a hot tub and a heated beachfront pool which our patio overlooks. Adagio also offers conference rooms for family gatherings or meetings.
Our 4 bedroom/3 bath home is newly furnished with simple, upscale decor and sits directly on the beach. Our master king bedroom overlooks the view and has a bathroom with a jetted tub and separate 2 headed shower. The gourmet kitchen has Viking appliances and a granite countertop.
We hope you will come stay at our beautiful home at Adagio. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. Please read more:
Four bedrooms plus a bunk room and three bathrooms sleeps 12:
1) King master bedroom with private bath, HD TV and DVD, whirlpool and travertine shower with two showerheads (sleeps two). ALso, a Blu Ray player for Netflix or other service.
2) Second Master with King and a private bathroom and HD TV and DVD (sleeps two)
3) Two Queens with shared bathroom (sleeps 4) with HD TV
4) Two Doubles with shared Bathroom (sleeps 2-4) with HD TV
Plus) The large owner's closet has been converted into a kid's Bunk room with dresser (sleeps 2)
- Widescreen High Definition 52' TV with DVD in living area and a Blu Ray Player for Netflix
- TV/DVD's in every bedroom
- FREE WIRELESS Internet by pools and in condo
- Gourmet kitchen with NEW Viking Fridge, New Gas Cooktop, and a wine cooler (15 bottles)
- Well stocked with cookware and bakeware and lots of high end glasses and dishes!
- Patio has all new furniture with nice outdoor table and comfortable chairs(not in pics)
- One underground parking space. Outdoor parking for guests.
- Well-equipped gym with private TV's on cardio equipment, free
weights and weight machines.
This advertiser has been with HomeAway.com since 2009
We all love Adagio and Blue Mountain Beach. It is great for all ages. We go to Adagio every chance we get. We love golf, tennis, fishing, the beach, the area, and the restaurants like Red Bar!!
Since we are on the ground floor only a few feet from the pool, we walk right out the door to swim, play sports, walk on the beach, or just sit and relax on the patio. We don't have to walk to the back of our unit down the stairs, and around the building. Adagio is a great location for restaurants, golf, biking, shopping, etc. Destin is close enough to enjoy if you want more activity, nightclubs, people and restaurants, but Blue Mtn. beach is so peaceful and quiet it is hard to leave.
We love sports and find Adagio to be the perfect place to have family games on the beach or on the large lush lawn in front of our condo. The beach has perfect soft, fine, white sand. We like to bike and play golf nearby. We also like to end a great day with games or cards on the patio. We always go to the Red Bar for dinner and fun at least once during our stay. The kids always find friends in the area, but Adagio is remote enough that we usually have plenty of time for just our family.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.