Palmetto Dunes Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
Welcome to 'Paradise at Windsor Court™, where the view is the actual view of the ocean, beach, and pool that you will see from both of your bedrooms, your living room, and your balcony as a guest in our villa. In fact, the view you will see is actually closer than the picture shows it to be (the picture was taken panoramically, which makes things seem further away then they really are). Just imagine waking to that beautiful sunrise (see picture below) each morning of your visit and enjoying the view from the villa throughout the day. This villa is so spectacular that each year since 2007 we had guests in it almost 250 days.
The first week of every year we freshen up the villa and we add several new features. For example, this year it has been freshly painted and all the kitchen appliances upgraded to stainless steel. Over the last few years all the 3 TVs (one in the living room and in each bedroom) have been upgraded to large screen HDTVs. There is wireless throughout, over 100 HDTV and radio stations, new bedding, new Lazy Boy queen sofa bed in the living room, the living room is fully tiled and like new carpeting is in both bedrooms, there are 4 ceiling fans in the villa, and a new entertainment center mades the spacious living room even more wide open and inviting. The second bedroom has a queen sized bed, making it ideal for two couples or a family of 4 or 5 (use the Lazy-Boy queen sized sofa bed in the living room for the additional accommodations).
No need for keys. We have keyless entry where each guest receives their own personal and secure pass code each time they visit with us.
We are very fortunate to have many families return each year because of the villa's view, its inside decor, and for the detail and care for which we treat our guests. For more information about this villa or the other two villas we own in Palmetto Dunes Hilton Head (one in Villamare and one in Windsor Place) please contact us directly. Or, for more information on this villa, just read below.
This villa has direct access to the beach, which is a 3-4 minute walk away. This 2 bedroom, 2 bath, almost 1500 square foot villa includes a large living room, dining area (with table that comfortably seats six people), kitchen (with plenty of room for two or three people to be cooking at the same time) and in villa utility room (with full sized washer and dryer) located next to the kitchen. This is the villa we most often stay in ourselves when we visit Hilton Head.
Both bedroom suites have privacy with closet and shower. The master bedroom also has a Jacuzzi tub and a corner desk and 4-in-1 HP printer/fax/copy/scanner.
Five things separate our villas from most other villas on Hilton Head Island:
1) We have contracted with a company that inspects the villa between visits to insure it is in top notch shape for your visit. The inspectors are not the cleaning service. They are a separate company that inspects the villa to make sure everything works properly and is clean for your arrival.
2) We have discounts with numerous bicycle and boat rental companies just for our guests.
3) You automatically become a member of our Frequent Guest Club. This entitles you to the previous year's rates on ANY of our properties on every of your return visits to any of our villas, year after year. Membership starts immediately after your visit, so come back later this year or later years and get the previous year's rates.
4) A Welcome Packet that includes directions to the villa, numbers to call if you need anything during your stay and more.
5) In addition to us being involved owners and available for your needs, we have a local company that will be available 24/7, just in case of emergencies during your visit. If something doesn't work properly during your stay, you call them, and they are there.
We pride ourselves in service to you. If you ever have any problems or questions, just call me on my personal cell phone, call our offices, or call our 24/7 number. You will receive information on this and more with the welcome packet you receive from us as soon as we receive your final payment for your stay.
Palmetto Dunes, where your villa is located, has won several awards:
* # 1 Family Resort in North America, by Travel & Leisure Magazine
* # 3 Tennis Center in the World, by Tennis Resort Online
* Golf Course of the Year, The Robert Trent Jones Course, by the South Carolina Golf Course Owners Association (one of 3 golf courses in Palmetto Dunes and within 2 miles of your villa)
* # 1 Golf Course on Hilton Head Island, The Arthur Hills Course, by Fodor's Golf Digest (one of 3 golf courses in Palmetto Dunes and within 2 miles of your villa)
The material regarding this property in this listing, including the unique name 'Paradise at Windsor Court', is the intellectual property and copyright of Michael Abelson, 2010.
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
- children welcome
- wheelchair accessible