Highlands Cabin Rental Photos and Description
Cabin, 3 Bedrooms + Other (See Description), 3 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
VISIT OUR WEBSITE LINK BELOW FOR MORE PHOTOS & VIRTUAL TOUR!
Enjoy breathtaking views of Whiteside Mountain and Cowee Ridge from our new, beautifully sited and appointed cabin at 4,300 ft. Savor the serenity and privacy that it's four wooded acres offer in a gated community. Cowee Ridge is just 7 minutes from downtown Highlands and 12 minutes from the Cashier's 'Crossroads'.
- Breathtaking Mountain Views
- Elevation of 4,300 ft.,(cool on the hottest days)
- Hot Tub with Mountain View and Privacy
- Decorated professionally
- 2,500 sq. ft. plus 1,500 sq. ft. of screened porches & decks
- Wireless Hi Speed Internet
- New Flat Screen TV and DVR/DVD and TIVO (also watch your HULU, etc.) in Family Room and new flat screens in master bedrooms
- 3 Private levels: Each level has its own private bedroom & bath
- Spacious downstairs media room with game area
- State-of-the-Art Kitchen, amply stocked
- Bright, beamed tongue and groove atrium living room
- Hardwood floors and ceilings throughout
- 4 densely wooded private acres with a gentle brook at base.
- Master B/R on Main Level With King Bed, Entry on Main level.
- Our guests receive our personal restaurant reviews and activity guide.
The cabin sleeps 6 in 3 private bedrooms with master on the main with king bed, guest rooms with queen beds: each with a private marble bath. You'll find hand selected 'lodge' furnishings, original art and every imaginable comfort. Master on main. Level entry from parking area. The home is fully provisioned: towels, linens, soaps, tissue, garbage bags, paper towels, cleaning agents, etc.
KITCHEN/DINING PROVISIONS: See our website for kitchen provisioning and dining/seating capacity details.
Feel free to phone us at number listed below. We'd be delighted to answer your questions.
- children welcome
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible
About Tom Ellicott
We own a real estate brokerage in Atlanta and enjoy getting to Highlands on the weekends to relax.
Tom Ellicott purchased this cabin in 2007
Why Tom Ellicott chose Highlands
We custom built this home in 2006 for the wonderful views and privacy. It's on 4 acres and you can't see or hear other homes. We also love that it's on the Cashier's side of town. That's the best location in Highlands.