High expectations met and surpassed
We were so excited for a short vacation up at Flathead and found ourselves lucky to have booked the Boathouse for 5 days. The owners were very responsive during the booking process and were kind enough to extend a discount to us as we are active duty military. When we checked in we got a thourough but efficient introduction to the Boathouse, it's electric lift (not at all scary but still just a little exciting), and the area. Here's what we found:
- There's no way that photos can capture how perfect this house is for two adults or a small family. It looks great in the pictures on the website but it's even better when you see it in person.
- The house is built over the water. The huge front windows open up to the water; if you have small children you might want to keep those lovely sliding glass doors closed.
- The house is fully stocked with cooking utensils. There is a coffee pot, blender, toaster, oven, microwave, and impressive gas grill with attendant pots, pans, and tools.
- Sunning on the dock is wonderful, and the dock served as the prefect place for my marriage proposal (she said "yes").
- 35-45 mintes to West Glacier.
- 10 minutes to full-sized grocery store in Kalispell
Bottom line: Book it. You'll love it.
Owner's Response: Karen and I are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay.
We thank you both for your service to our country.
May God bless you and your marriage.
You will always have a discount here, Earl
Helpful votes: 2/2
Did you find this review helpful?