One bedroom self-contained suite with private entrance in new home, very bright, clean and comfortable
Non Smoking and Pet Free
Fully equipped kitchen with fridge, stove and microwave
One Queen Bed (One Double Sofa bed and a baby play crib available)
Private bathroom with bathtub and shower
High Definition LCD TV with Cable TV
Wireless Internet (WiFi)
Private Telephone (free local calls)
Heated Floors throughout
- Just steps to Nat Bailey Stadium (home of the Vancouver Canadian's Baseball), beautiful Queen Elizabeth Park, Vancouver Olympic / Paralympic Center (Olympic Curling), swimming pools, skating rink and numerous parks featuring tennis courts, pitch and putt golf, disc golf, children's playgrounds and much more
- Central to all major tourist attractions - Stanley Park, Granville Island, BC Place, GM Place, Chinatown, Restaurant Row, Science World, Ocean Beaches, Grouse Mountain
- Walking distance to Vancouver's major hospitals
- Located two blocks from Vancouver's award winning public transportation system of buses, sky trains and sea bus
- Minutes to all major transportation - airport, bus depot, ferries, highways.
- Less than 10 minutes to the heart of Vancouver's wonderful shopping areas, tourist spots, scenic waterfront and nightlife
- Easy access to/from the airport and Downtown core using rapid transit
Helpful, knowledgeable hosts who are lifetime residents of Vancouver and love to share information about their city.
We do not accept single night stays.
Keywords: Suite, Private, Parking, 1 bedroom, Internet, Home Plate Guest Suite, homeplate
- Also within a short walk: Frisbee Golf, Lawn Bowling, Curling.
Everything else from Skiing to Water Skiing is easy to get to.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
My Standard Rate
|Rates are subject to change until confirmed. Rates quoted are for single or double occupancy with one queen bed.|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (CAD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.