VACATION HOME AWAY FROM HOME FOR WINTER AND SUMMER FUN AT SCHUSS AND SHANTY CREEK IN BELLAIRE MICHIGAN
If you’re looking for a great place to spend your vacation, then look no further than Schuss/Shanty Creek Resort area - a Summer and Winter Wonderland offering something for everyone in your family! Stay in our completely remodeled home away-from-home, instead of a crowded hotel room or condo.
This beautiful, pet-friendly, 3 bedroom, 3-1/2 half bath 2400 sq. ft. HOME sits in a gated community on 2.75 acres at Schuss/Shanty Creek and is available for rent by the week or weekends.
The home offers these amenities:
.AIR CONDITIONING .
• Newly custom decorated with carpeting through-out and wood flooring in entry, ½ bath and kitchen.
• Three bedrooms including main floor master and two upstairs. The master bedroom has one queen-size bed and a master bath featuring a large seated shower. The two
bedrooms upstairs include 2 full-size beds in each room.
• Each bedroom has ceiling fan, cable TV, clock radios and VCR in one bedroom upstairs.
• 3-1/2 baths including, full master bath, main-level half bath, and full baths in both upper and lower levels.
• Linens, towels, soaps and paper products provided.
• Main level offers an open floor plan perfect for family togetherness or entertaining. Open kitchen, dining and great room feature picturesque views through two-story wall-to-wall windows overlooking serene wooded area.
• LARGE fully equipped kitchen with large granite-tiled counter space. Seating includes bar stool seating for 4 and table dining seating for 6.
• Living room has fireplace, Cable TV, stereo, DVD player and ceiling fan.
• Walkout lower level suite offers seating & gaming area, full bath, small kitchen/dining area and a separate utility room with washer and dryer. Also includes cable TV, stereo, internet, Play Station 2 and ping pong table.
• Ample garage has room for RV or boat, with large driveway for off-street parking.
• House has wrap-around deck with propane barbeque grill and deck furniture with table and umbrella. There is a great view from every window, surrounded by woods and a variety of wildlife right outside our front yard (including deer, fox, turkeys, etc.) Swings and fire pit in the front yard for children and adults.
Located just minutes from all winter and summer activities at Schuss and Shanty Creek, the home is perfect for year-round vacations.
• Take advantage of the fall season by enjoying an explosion of colors as the seasons change!
• Winter offers multiple sporting opportunities including downhill skiing for both beginners and advance skiers with 50 runs to choose from at Schuss and Shanty Creek. Or try Cross country skiing, snowboarding, snow-tubing, sleigh rides and snowmobiling. Licensed day care/camps are available for your children and there are ski lessons for every type of snowboarders or skiers. Boyne Mountain is just 20-30 minutes away if you want to try different slopes.
• Summer also offers a variety of sports for both adults and children:
World class golfing! Our local, on-property courses include The Legend (an Arnold Palmer design), The Weiskoff Course at Cedar River Village, and The Summit and Schuss Courses. The Hawks Eye and Chief Golf Courses are located adjacent to our own property courses.
Professional driving ranges and golf lessons available.
Swimming pools, fitness center and Wellness Spa available at the 11 million dollar newly renovated lodge at Summit Village
Public access for launching your boat on Bellaire Lake
Private beach on Bellaire Lake with large Community House available for Shanty Creek owners and/or renters.
Additional activities include hiking trails, backpacking, mountain-biking, horseback riding and incredible fishing.
Torch Lake, the “third most beautiful lake in the World” and part of the Chain of Lakes, is just 10 minutes away with a public launch in the quaint village of Alden or next to the Dockside restaurant outside of Bellaire. There are boats, pontoons, jet -skis, para-sailing and kayak rentals available within 15-20 minutes. Fifteen minutes to the East of Shanty Creek are East Jordon and the Jordon River Wilderness Area, a federally designated National Wildlife and Scenic River supporting some of the best fly-fishing in Northern Michigan.
You’ll be minutes from great shopping, restaurants, entertainment, casinos and nightlife. There are great restaurants here at Shanty Creek and near-by Bellaire. Shop and “play” in the quaint Villages of Alden, Elk Rapids and Charlevoix. Traverse City and Petoskey are just 35 minutes with wonderful restaurants, shopping, pubs, brewery’s, wineries and casinos.
“IT’S A WONDERFUL DAY AT SCHUSS AND SHANTY CREEK.”
Keywords: 2400 Sq. Ft. Home
Sleigh Rides, Dog Sledding, Lesson for Skiing, Snowboarding,Horseback Riding,Golf.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.