Honolulu Condo Rental Photos and Description
Condo, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 1-5)
Welcome to 444 Nahua st building - one of the top rated vacation facilities in Waikiki Area.
STAY HERE AND MAKE YOUR OAHU VACATION UNFORGETTABLE!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THIS 23 STORY WELL MAINTAINED HIGH RISE:
- upscale vacation rental building at 444 Nahua st. is perfectly located right in the middle of Waikiki - just steps to Waikiki life and a short 5 min stroll to the beach
- highly secure with 3 elevators and trash chute on each floor
- AMENITIES include: roof top recreation deck with swimming pool, BBQ grills, picnic and sun lounging area - perfect for parties and family BBQs
- sauna with showers
- 6 story parking garage
From the roof top you can enjoy Friday night fireworks from Hilton Hawaiian Village and the 360 degree view of Honolulu city, Waikiki, Diamond Head and beyond.
DON'T MISS THIS ONE OF A KIND COMPLETELY REMODELED CONTEMPORARY CONDO SUITE - YOUR NEWLY FOUND HOME THAT YOU WILL NOT WANT TO LEAVE!
- Golf course, Ala Wai canal and mountain views from the lanai
- efficient and easy to live in interior lay-out
- SUPER CLEAN and on the more QUIET and COOLER side of the building
- has been renovated top to bottom
- newly reconstructed private bedroom with a real lockable door instead of a sohji wall-to-ceiling slider
- Venetian plaster accent wall in the living room
- sleeps up to 4-5 people comfortably :KING size bed in the bedroom (when you combine 2 twin beds together), brand new leather pull-out QUEEN size sofa-bed in the living room and a single size folding guest bed
- new wall mounted 46' LCD TV+DVD player in the living room with satellite service
- 27'' LCD wall mounted TV + DVD player in the bedroom with cable service
- 2 types of DSL internet services + wifi
- well equipped full KITCHEN with large and small appliances, including over-the-range microwave, ceramic top range and dishwasher
- dishes and other kitchenware provided
- window AC units in the bedroom and living room
- large family size WASHER/DRYER in unit
- bathroom has his-and-hers sinks and shower over tub with safety grab bar and accordion door dividing wash area from the shower
- work area with adjustable desk
- all linens are provided for the guests
- child crib equivalent is available upon request
COMPLIMENTARY BONUS ITEMS to enhance your vacation experience:
- beach towels, beach chairs, boogie boards, snorkeling gear, kids sand toys, large book library and DVD collection.
Rates are based on up to 4 person occupancy. Additional guest incurs extra $10/nt charge.
Parking is available in building garage at $9/day and discounted for 30+ night rentals
We're looking forward for having you as our guests.
P.S. Availability calendar might not be up-to-date.
For your specific rental dates pls inquire with the owners. We'll respond to your inquiry within 24h if we have any property to offer.
- limited accessibility
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- non smoking only
About The Owner
Living in the great city of San Francisco we decided to venture out to Hawaii for the first time back in 2001. I fell in love with Oahu right away. Ever since we can't stay away from this island for long time and kept coming back a few times every year. So it made perfect sense to buy something in Waikiki to call home, be able to return to and eventually retire there.
We did a lot of RE research in the area and finally identified the 444 Nahua st. building as a perfect option because it met all my goals and criteria for staying both short and long term. It has all the conveniences and amenities people need for a nice living and located right in the middle of Waikiki life.
Under my close supervision this condo undergone major renovation in 2007, but i still keep finding things to improve there so my guests can enjoy the same high quality vacation accommodations as i'd like to provide for my family.
Vacation rental activity perfectly combines my passions for home improvement, creating new things, decorating, bringing joy and happiness to others and helping people enjoy life in paradise to the fullest.
The Owner purchased this condo in 2005
Why The Owner chose Honolulu
A perfect centrally located place downtown Waikiki with great views - walk everywhere in Waikiki strip and bring all your family with you!
Due to its unique multi functional interior layout and 2 separate restroom/shower entrances this condo can comfortably accommodate up to 4-5 people. In addition the building offers public restrooms and showers on the recreation deck.
What makes this condo unique
With love and care we turned this property into a 'home away from home' for our family and you're welcome to make it yours too.
Enjoy all the complementary bonus features of this condo - courtesy of the owners :
- wall mounted 46'' LCD TV in the living room with satellite service
- 27' LCD in the bedroom with a different cable TV service
- work station with adjustable desk
- 2 different DSL connections with wifi
- beach gear
- boogie boards
- book library
- DVD collection
Guestbook comments from the owner
Thank you so much for the use of your condo. Had a wonderful time. We are looking forward to visiting again soon. We already miss being there. Will recomend you to all of our friends.
Once again Mahalo