Sequoia Park House Rental Photos and Description
3 bedroom/2 bathroom 1536 sq ft home, base occupancy 6/max occupancy 8
Sequoia Resort is family owned and operated – 377 acres of Sierra Foothill property with oak and pine trees.
Close to Kings Canyon National Park (half-hour drive) and Sequoia National Park (55-minute drive).
The Resort is open year-round, and there are Park activities for every season!
The Resort has hiking trails and a fishing pond with rowboats, barbeque deck and volleyball court and horseshoes. Free bikes to ride and a trampoline for the kids! Free internet connection at the Office.
Driving time from Los Angeles or San Francisco approximately 4.5 hours. Fresno International Airport 1 hour away.
Pets are welcome!
To accommodate family reunions, retreats and workshops – several Sequoia Resort houses (Creekside and Lake View are additional homes) can be reserved.
Deer Park vacation home is large and comfortable, featuring a wrap-around deck with forest and mountain views.
Outdoor dining area with propane barbeque.
Large living room and full kitchen.
• The open plan living room is ideal for relaxing, with a television and DVD player (free DVD library in Office), CD player, books and board games
• It adjoins the dining room with table and 8 chairs
• Kitchen has bar eating area and is fully equipped – four-burner gas stove/oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffee maker and all cooking and dining items (including paper towels and napkins)
• Coffee service provided! Coffee beans, grinder, teas, sugar and creamer
• Master bedroom (full bed) has en suite bathroom with shower and large oval soaking tub
• Second bedroom has a full bed
• Third bedroom has two twin beds
• Two additional twin sofa beds (in the living room) for maximum occupancy of 8
• Second bathroom has shower/tub
• Fresh linens and towels, soap and shampoo
• Laundry room with washer and dryer
House artwork by Jane Ziegler – original oil and pastel scenes from Sequoia National Park
Quiet and peaceful home surrounded by trees and natural scenery.
- pets considered
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
About Rifka Several
Hi! I'm Rifka and I live at Sequoia Resort with my grandchildren. If you need anything, just ask! I'm a former teacher and text book author - but now love living here and sharing this beautiful and peaceful property with you.
Rifka Several purchased this house in 2004
Why Rifka Several chose Sequoia Park
We are starting with four vacation homes and an RV Park, and have plans to build more homes in the near future. The new homes will feature solar energy and modern design.
An eco-tent campground is in the works near the lake!
Sequoia Resort is exploring collaborations with nonprofit, educational and youth organizations.
Two onsite contemporary art festivals have included international artists - and more art and performance projects are being planned.
We have even been 'scouted' for television and movie locations!
What makes this house unique
You will LOVE exploring the two National Parks!
Sequoia Park contains a large part of America's longest mountain range - the Sierra Nevada - including Mt. Whitney at 14,505 ft. And the Sequoias are the world's largest trees - General Sherman is 275 ft. tall.
From the top of Moro Rock (300 stair steps) you see the Great Western Divide.
Boyden Cavern and Crystal Cave offer tours.
Fish, boat and swim at Hume Lake.
And you may see black bears in the Parks ... but not at Sequoia Resort!
It is so nice to come 'home' to Deer Park at the end of your day in the Parks, relax and barbeque on the deck, or fix a meal in the kitchen (easy clean-up with the dishwasher!).
If you have hiked, the master bathroom soaking tub will come in handy!
Borrow a movie from our DVD library or watch the moon rise and stars come out.
Guestbook comments from the manager
We had a delightful time. We enjoyed the quiet nature and beautiful surroundings. Thank you.