|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Clean and Comfortable!!!
This beautiful condo is perfect for the romantic getaway as well as for the small family. The view from the 3rd floor balcony is spectacular. With elevator access, this condo is easy for all ages to enjoy. Owners have added new appliances and tile in bathroom and kitchen along with new flat screen tv, bar stools, and dinette set. The condo's decor is warm, comfortable and will make you feel right at home. Definitely priced right!!
Some of the great attractions are:
1. St. George enjoys over 300 days per year of sunshine.
2. Zion National Parks, Bryce National Park, Arches National Park, Cedar Breaks National Monument, Capitol Reef National Park, Lake Powell and the North rim of the Grand Canyon are all close and 'must see' locations.
3. Las Vegas and Mesquite, Nevada are both just a short drive from family friendly St. George. Shuttle from St. George daily (check rates on arrival).
4. St. George has awesome golf courses at affordable prices year round.
5. Miles an miles of walking/biking trails for great clean air exercise.
6. Friendly people, anxious to make you time in St. George fun, enjoyable, and relaxing.
7. Great mountains for world class mountain biking.
8. Many year round events highlight the St. George area including the Tuacahn outdoor theater at Snow Mountain; the World Senior Games; the St. George Marathon.
9. On Site amenities that will boggle your mind. Swimming pool, Tennis courts, volleyball, barbecue,etc.
10.Green Valley access at affordable fee for Raquetball, additional Pools, Indoor tennis, Spa, Weight room, etc.
THIS CONDO HAS ITS OWN WASHER/DRYER!!!
PLEASE EMAIL FOR AVAILABILITY AND QUESTIONS!!! Phone calls may not be returned as quickly as an email.
My brother and I and wives live in Bermuda and SLC area respectively. We have eight children between us. We love to vacation in St George and Hawaii. We love the condo and the St George area.
The Owner purchased this condo in 2000
We bought this to get out of the snow in Salt Lake and GOLF and do outdoors activities. Fun for a quick get away for us and our kids.
Golf, hiking, swimming, bike riding, tennis, you name it.....it's all here!!!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$75|
|Notes||Email for last minute bookings as we do have occasional cancellations. Cancellation Policy: If a confirmed reservation is cancelled or transferred for any reason, you will forfeit all monies paid, unless the property is re-rented for the same time period for an equal or greater value. (See Rental Agmt.for additional provisions)|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.