UNIQUE IN PARIS ! Enjoy a really quiet and spacy accomodation for half the price of an hotel and much more charme than other vacation rentals...
Charming, newly refurbished apartment in the best part of residential and commercial 16th district, 10' from Eiffel Tower, 10' from Champs Elysées and 10' from OECD.
Absolutely quiet, but in the middle of the lively and shopping areas of the best residential Paris.
- Location: between Place de Mexico and Place Victor Hugo in the heart of North 16th district, close to the avenues Victor Hugo and Raymond Poincaré
- Perfectly located in the embassies' district, very close to the Palais des Congrès (main Paris conference center) located on Porte Maillot and OECD headquarters. Best shopping areas in Paris (avenue Victor Hugo and rue de Passy) are within walking distance (5' to 15')
- Place du Trocadéro and the most wonderful view on the Eiffel Tower at 3' by walking
- Easy access to Roland Garros (15') and Versailles (25') thanks to public transport connections in the neighbourhood.
- Garden with possible enjoyment of the condominium (table and chairs from the apartment ready in the garden)
- Extremely quiet
- 75 sq. meters (807 sq. ft.) on two levels
- A large living room with fireplace and kitchen, dining table, chairs, and convertible sofa
- A very large bedroom on the first floor (35 sq. meters, 376 sq. ft.) with 180x200 king size bed (5 ft 11 in x 6 ft 7 in) and a designer sofa
- Bathroom (shower-in-a-tub) and toilet on the first floor
- Completely refurbished (high-end materials and style) in Spring 2011.
- Ultra high speed internet (wifi and ethernet)
- Free long distance phone (except cell numbers)
- Flat screen TV and access to cable TV (more than 100 channels, including UK and US most popular news channels like CNBC, Bloomberg TV, CNN...)
- Nespresso coffee machine and regular coffee machine
- Microwave oven
- Dish washer
- Washer and dryer (separate units)
- Hair dryer, iron and ironing board available
- No smoking required and thus guaranteed !
*** FOLLOWING RATES ARE VALID FOR STAYS FROM NOVEMBER 1, 2013 ***
--- DON'T MISS OUR WINTER DISCOUNT OFFER ---
For stays between January 2 and February 28, 2014, get a 15% discount off the standard rate
--- RATES (4 nights minimum, 5 nights minimum in July/August ) ---
4 days: 890€ (not applicable for July/August)
5 days: 1,100€
6 days: 1,310€
7 days: 1,520€
8 days: 1,715€
9 days: 1,910€
10 days: 2,105€
Each additional day until 14 days total : 195€
14 days: 2,885€
Each additional day after 14 days total : 165€
21 days: 4,040€
30 days: 5,525€
Cleaning fee of 50€ in addition to above rates.
Special charge of 50€ if check-in or check-out during week-end days or public holidays (maximum 100€)
Additional charge of 20€ per person per day (minimum charge 100€) for occupancy over 2
Feel free to contact me for more details or specific dates.
--- VARIOUS PAYMENT CONDITIONS ---
Keywords: Romantic Two-Floor Apartment, Like A House Overlooking A Garden
Welcome to Paris !
I'm 45-year old and I've been living in Paris for the past 25 years, after starting my career in England and then moving into Asia.
My family has been living in the 16th 'arrondissement (Trocadéro, Victor Hugo, Passy) since 1987. We enjoy this area because there is a lot of space and quietness with many large avenues compounded with trees and gardens. Look at Google Earth ! There is no other part of Paris like our area. Also, though it seems to be a bit far from the historical center, you can actually get to any point of interest very easily with the metro, the bus..or by foot ! And, at night, after a day of sightseeing or working, you will enjoy going back to this quiet and 'chic' district... Believe me...
We enjoy living in this distinctive townhouse made of red bricks : it looks like the typical manor you can find near Deauville... Plus, the entrance via the garden is very pleasant.
I hope you'll feel like to visit us !
I welcome my friends and guests from all over the world who prefer luxury, convenient and quiet places to crowded and unpersonal hotels.
Definitively, the apartment opens on a wonderful garden, totally quiet and refreshing during hot months. But, when you get out of the property, you are at the heart of the best located part of the 16th district, between luxury residential areas and lively shopping streets, like rue de Passy, avenue Victor Hugo etc.
And the Eiffel tower stands in front of you, at a 3' minute walk from you apartment: why not going out to admire it glittering at night, just before a good sleep ?
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
Jan 2 - Feb 28
My Standard Rate
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.