Gatlinburg Cabin Rental Photos and Description
3 Bedrooms, 3 Bath on 3 levels - sleeps up to 8
Welcome to All Decked Out - with more than 2,500 sq. ft. of living space, this is the perfect Smoky Mountain cabin for a family reunion or for three couples, with the privacy of three king bedrooms on three levels, and the opportunity for togetherness in several areas. The cabin is fully air conditioned (two heat pumps - top level and main/lower levels), has a hot tub and pool table, as well as paved parking in front for at least three cars.
Our location is perfect. We're in Chalet Village - less than 15 minutes to either Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge or the National Park (depending on traffic). And we're only 500 yards from the swimming pools and tennis courts at the Chalet Village Owners Club.
We call our cabin 'All Decked Out' for a reason. In addition to the small entry deck in front, there are two large decks in back - one on the main level that wraps around two sides, and an enlarged deck on the lower level where you'll find the hot tub. For your convenience, there's a washer/dryer in the laundry room. If reading is your thing, you'll enjoy our collection of most Readers Digest Condensed Books. If you want to play, you will enjoy the full-size pool table and the foosball table - plus a bunch of table games.
And check out our pictures to see our pleasing Americana decor. We're constantly adding more items of interest.
What makes All Decked Out different from all the other Gatlinburg rental cabins? It's more than just our large size or all the amenities. It's the simplicity of making your reservation. Because we think planning your vacation should be as easy as the vacation itself. How many other places you've looked at make it this easy:
-No extra fees – just low rates & tax
-No security deposit
-No paperwork, no contracts to sign and mail
-No extra stop at an office – we use a simple key box system
-Our online calendar at our Web site is always current, because it’s tied directly to the reservation system
-Our easy online reservation system is ready 24/7.
SPECIAL NOTE: We have discovered that the 'Instant Quote' system recently added by VRBO and HomeAway does not always work correctly. In addition, we do not participate in their booking system because of the extra fees they add to the price. To get the accurate price and make your reservation at the lowest possible price, go to our SmokiesRentDirect website or contact us directly. Just scroll to the 'Contact Us' section for information on how to reach us. We apologize for this problem and are working with VRBO and HomeAway to correct it.
Below you will find a brief description of All Decked Out.
* More than 2,500 sq. ft. of living space
* Fully air conditioned (two heat pumps – top level and main/lower levels)
* Wireless broadband Internet access throughout the house
* Paved parking in front for at least three cars
* Large wooded corner lot
* Winter mountain view, especially from the Upper Level Bedroom
* Main areas recently repainted, new carpet throughout, new main room furniture.
* Cable TV in main room, family room and all bedrooms.
Main (entrance) Level:
* Great Room, with large seating area (including rocker-recliners) for conversation or watching Cable TV, a DVD or videotape on the 32” screen; wood-burning fireplace (wood supplied in season); telephone (free local and long distance calls); dining area – seats six (extra chairs available); fully-equipped Kitchen; door to Main Level Deck;
* Main Level Bedroom with king bed, walk-in closet, cable TV, full attached bath.
Upper Level: King Bedroom (similar to Main Level Bedroom) with Cable TV, large walk-in closet, full private bath.
* Family Room, with cable TV and DVD player, pool table, new twin daybed and trundle (sleeps 2), game table and board games, & our collection of more than 40 years of Readers Digest condensed books
* Lower Level Bedroom, with king bed, cable TV, spacious closet & attached full bath
* Laundry Room with stacked washer and dryer (laundry soap is provided)
* Lower Deck with 5-person hot tub and deck chairs.
We spent our honeymoon in the Smokies in 1961 and always wanted to come back. It took us 35 years, but we made it. All Decked Out was our first Smoky Mountain cabin and we have since added another.
Scroll down and click 'Owner's Website' below for more details, including more photos, floor plans, rates, specials and all the details. You can book online from our Website or by clicking the link below. Our calendar is always up to date because it's tied directly to our reservation system.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
About Marcia Russell
We're Dave and Phyllis, from central North Carolina. We spent our honeymoon in the Smokies in 1961 and always wanted to come back. It took us 35 years, but we made it. All Decked Out was our first Smoky Mountain cabin and we have since added another.
Why does our information show 'Marcia Russell?' Marcia is our daughter and she manages our reservation process. So we have listed her name as the contact person. But we are the owners of All Decked Out. Sorry for the confusion - it's a problem with VRBO and HomeAway trying to be 'helpful!'
Marcia Russell purchased this cabin in 1996
Why Marcia Russell chose Gatlinburg
We chose All Decked Out primarily because of its size and location. It's easy to get to - and easy to get to all the attractions in both Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. We're only 15 minutes from either downtown Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge and about the same distance to the National Park (all depending on traffic, of course). There are lots of properties in Gatlinburg, but very few that are convenient to BOTH Gatlinburg AND Pigeon Forge.
What makes this cabin unique
We are one of the few properties that do not charge ANY extra fees. If you check around, you’ll find our rates are very affordable. Many other properties may look like the rates are cheaper, but when you add in cleaning fees, registration fees, extra person fees, etc., we end up to be a very good deal.