Black Mountain Studio Rental Photos and Description
1 bedroom, 1 bath plus foldout futon sleep 4 total
The Studio was originally designed as a documentary photography creative space. In September of 2006 it was renovated to accommodate guests and travelers. It has an inspiring, modern, spacious feeling with the outdoor wooded surroundings to complement your stay. As with all of the lodging offered by Lake Eden Events & Lodging, the Studio has its own unique environment and is an easy relaxing getaway retreat. The building sits next to a mountain stream feeding into our private lake on our 60+ acre property, which is completely surrounded by the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains.
* Sleeps 1-4, 1 queen bed & 1 double foldout couch
* Central AC/Heat.
* Washer/Dryer, CD Stereo
* Oversized tiled shower room
* Secluded private patio overlooking the stream
* Full kitchen and dining area
* Outdoor bonfire & gas grill
* Just 5 minutes from downtown Black Mountain
* Just 20 minutes from downtown Asheville
Be sure to check out all of our properties here and at the Lake Eden Events website!
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- non smoking only
- unsuitable for elderly or infirm
- pets considered