THE BEST OF EVERYTHING! DOWNTOWN NAPLES WITH THE ADDITION OF BEING SO CLOSE TO THE OCEAN !!!
'A Home From Home' 'A Place to Relax and Recover' plus Netflix!
Beautiful apartment to rent, in a 'bijou' complex, 14 condos in all set on two levels, private parking, second floor 2 bed/bathroom apartment. Flat screen TV's throughout, eau de nil leather furniture.
Elegant, sophisticated and relaxed to suit all tastes, The Beach Club on Fifth Avenue, a vacation in paradise. A rare short term rental opportunity in the very heart of downtown Naples.
Two hundred yards that's all!, a very short stroll to the white sandy beaches of the Gulf of Mexico and within walking distance of fine restaurants, shopping and galleries along Fifth Avenue South and Third Street. It is a real gem.
Experience the exquisite sunrise from outside the condo and sunsets from Naples pier, a 10 minute walk along the beach.
The apartment has been completely 'revitalized'. Time, energy and care given to making it a joy to spend time in and around, give yourselves a treat you deserve it!
If golf's your thing bring your clubs, plenty of courses nearby
Fish from the pier or the shore line, the pelicans will keep an eye on you, watch out for your bait!
Charter a boat from Naples Dock or take a short ride around the bay!
Relax in the Pool
Walk on the Beach
Swim in the Sea, a stone's throw away!
Dine 'al Fresco'
Visit the Everglades
Sunday buffet on Capri Isle
Visit Marco Island
From Marco take the boat and Visit Key West
Visit Miromar Outlets, shop til you drop!
Just relax and enjoy The Gulf's finest beaches, restaurants and shopping all that life has to offer.
Our rates are very competitive, we will always negotiate for a 'wire transfer of funds', but cannot take credit card payment for 'deals'.
(To basic weekly rates please add $130 mandatory exit cleaning charge - $40 insurance charge - all subject to 10% Florida tax. Unless otherwise specified).
JUST A QUICK NOTE TO LET YOU KNOW HOW PLEASED I AM WITH YOUR CONDO.
TNE LOCATION IS PERFECT ANS INTERIOR IS DELIGHTFUL.
I COVET YOUR ENAMEL, LINED TEAPOT........I AM INCLINED TO "PINCH" IT AS THE ENGLISH SAY
BUT WILL TRY TO CONTROL THE URGE.....DID YOU BRING IT HERE FROM THE UK?
HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU.
Hello from Elaine and Charlie, Elaine born in Surrey UK, Charlie born in Dundee Scotland.
I come here to recharge my batteries, working with young people and adults with mental health issues is very satisfying but emotionally draining - here I have the opportunity to escape others' difficulties and the rain in London. I have quality time with my husband just chilling, reading, playing with my camera, walking and swimming in the Ocean and generally just being a kid again. Oh yes and 'papier-mache', amazing what one can make!
What of Charlie? peace from the family and again time to recover from the demands of advising companies on Works Councils and listening to others - he just might listen to me, another opportunity!. First and foremost for Charlie a chance for his body to recover from aches and pains in the sunshine.
We bought the condo on a whim, saw it on Sunday, bought on Monday flew back to the UK on Tuesday!
It's paradise. Come and take a look, you will return!
Meeting people from all corners of the world, people we would never have had the privilege or opportunity to meet without Naples, the time to really relax and 'just be', without the pressure of the alarm clock!
Time to walk, talk and explore and the space to think!. Plus nowadays a new hobby - photography, endless opportunities, landscape, flowers and beautiful birds.
Naples Beach Club information
A welcome pack is left in the unit from Phase III with a great deal of local information, there are cards for restaurants, recommend Café Luna on 5th Avenue, two minutes walk from us, a good deal and warm welcome from Ed and Shannon, we will ask them to look out for you, good for lunch also. (Good food good value).
Also found this time Swan River 5 minutes drive if you like fish, also wonderful food and realistically priced.
After your fish course try the cinammon apple pie !
The BEACH!!! At the end of 5th.. You may wish to head south to 12th Avenue S. to the pier . There's a parking lot there you will need quarters for the meters. You've GOT to see at least one sunset on the pier! Lowdermilk Park is good for sunsets also.
2) Naples Trolley – This would be a great orientation when you first get here. To get to the Trolley Depot, turn left out of the neighborhood onto 5th Avenue. Once you cross the bridge, make the first possible left hand turn. You will see the trolley depot on your left, a red building.
3) Tin City – 1 mile from the house. Take left out of the neighborhood and Tin City is the first thing on your left after you cross the Gordon River Bridge. Touristy shopping and dining.
4) Take a ride on the Double Sunshine! Bring your own cooler and catch the sunset from this giant catamaran.
5) City Docks – Take a stroll after dinner on the docks! To get to them, take a left at the first stoplight after you cross the Gordon River Bridge. Head south to 8th Avenue South and turn left.
6) 5th Avenue and 3rd Street Shopping – Self-explanatory! Enjoy lunch or dinner and a stroll around for shopping & people watching!
7) Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary -- Get up early wild the wildlife is still active. Head north on 41 to Immokalee Road and turn right. Follow the signs to Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary and enjoy walking the boardwalk to see wildlife.
8) Conservancy Nature Center – Take a left out of the neighborhood and a right just past the bridge onto Goodlette-Frank Road. Turn right just after the Post Office and go straight. The Conservancy is just ahead on your right.
9) Naples Public Library – The main branch is nearby. Head north on 41 and turn left onto Central Avenue. The library is on your left. Great place to check your email with free Internet access.
10) Philharmonic Center for the Arts – Pop in and see what's on exhibit. We have enjoyed exhibits like Dale Chihuly's glass works. You can also find out about getting tickets to any shows you may be interested in.
11) Seminole Gaming Palace – In Immokalee. About a 45-minute drive away. Take 41 North to Immokalee Road. Turn right onto Immokalee. The Seminole Gaming Palace will be on your right, well past Corkscrew Swamp.
12) Delnor Wiggins State Park – Take 41 north to Pine Ridge Road. Turn left onto Pine Ridge and you will reach the park. This beach was named one of America's Top Ten!
13) Caribbean Gardens (Home of Jungle Larry's Zoological Park) – A very nice zoo. Bring the kids here!
14) Lowdermilk Park – Another beachfront park. Head west on 5th Avenue towards the beach and turn right on Gulfshore Blvd. The park is on your left.
15) Wooten's Everglades Boat Tours – Turn right out of the neighborhood onto 5th Ave/ Tamiami Trail East. Keep on going until you're in the Everglades. You'll pass Port of the Islands on your right, then you'll come to Wooten's also on your right.
16) Island Nature Cruise – Take a right onto Tamiami Trail East. Go several miles, then turn right on Collier Blvd., aka County Road 951. Turn right onto Shell Island Road to the park. The boat departs here and makes a stop on Keewaydin Island for shelling.
17) Sanibel and Captiva Island – Drive North on 41 until you get to Gladiolus Road. Turn left towards Sanibel. While you're there, explore Ding Darling Park. You can drive through it. Check out the art galleries. One restaurant we like is called McTee's – they have wonderful 'all-you-can-eat' crab.
18) Marco Island – Take a right onto Tamiami Trail East. Go several miles, then turn right on Collier Blvd., aka County Road 951. This will take you straight onto Marco. Not much here other than hotels, houses and restaurants.
19) The Von Liebig Centre on Park Street round the corner from Inn on Fifth Hotel for arts and photography, there is also Naples Art Gallery along the Tamiami
This info hopefully will give you some leads to follow and possibly other options.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 31 2014 - Oct 4 2014
7 night minimum stay
Oct 5 2014 - Dec 5 2014
7 night minimum stay
Dec 6 2014 - May 2 2015
1 night minimum stay
|Booking and insurance||$75.00 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$250.00|
|Notes||A charge of $205.00 is added to every booking to cover, admin charges, insurance and mandatory exit cleaning charges.|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.